satstumadori project

HI MR. SHAMOMAN . MR BILL from N.Y. LONG ISLAND . With the twin stags from you`re Satsumadori Project I didn`t forget, I have been very locked down with work. I will soon send some new pic of my stag to you because he does belong on that site. will talk to you soon o.k. good nite.

Been very busy but here's a quick update of this years prospects. The new ones are all out of the three buff colored hens and the bigger of the two white stags from shamoman eggs.
da2eqy8e.jpg
etyqyze4.jpg
aveje8yq.jpg
y7ete5yv.jpg
bevu4emy.jpg
. The Yokohama looking cock (also from shamoman eggs) is now around 18 months old and will probably either be used over the best of this years pullets or over the one hen from last year I kept. The white stag I used last year is no longer on the yard, he was delicious. I'm going to let these two young stags mature on till probably feb or march to see how they develop. Each of them has traits I like and both so far seem to be further along than their sire so that's a plus. #1 will more than likely be bred back to the original hen later, but if the Yokohama looking cock over these two pullets shows out, which I've got a good feeling about, they may both get to be named Suup.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Hi I keep
Seeing this pic pop up everywhere and I love this bird would you be

59337_satsumadori_type.jpg

59337_2011-08-13_191209.jpg

My first cross, I was trying to create some black satsumadoris from Sumatra ,shamo and Yokohama .

His sister is going back to a 1/2 Yoko x 1/4sumatra,1/4shamo.

She is 1/2sumatra x 1/

Hi I k
59337_satsumadori_type.jpg

59337_2011-08-13_191209.jpg

My first cross, I was trying to create some black satsumadoris from Sumatra ,shamo and Yokohama .

His sister is going back to a 1/2 Yoko x 1/4sumatra,1/4shamo.

She is 1/2sumatra x 1/2 shamo she weight 6 lbs .

I figured out she will give me bigger offspring than her brother.

I highly recommend Yokohama or phoenix for the blend
I keep seeing this bird pop up all over on sites I really like the look of this bird the way they are. Would you be interested in possibly selling a breedable pair?thanks

Whats the update on anyones birds from me anything good??? worthwhile I only got a few left I will breed this season one young stag with some decent traits, hope he makes the winter he was late hatch and some foxes had one hell of a good summers dinners. I only have 3 hens one cock and one stag. Might breed some of last years crosses too not sure still looking for something pure call me folks 610 928 7187

uzy4y7u4.jpg
te4a9ybe.jpg
Ran put and snapped these just now during my lunch break. These chicks are all out of The two birds shown ( both from shamoman eggs). The next two pullets are the only f2s I kept from last year. They are out of the other 2 gold hens I had ( sisters to above hen) and the bigger white stag in earlier post. This spring I plan to put the best if not both of these pullets with the long tailed cock, while the chicks in this post grow out. I have a feeling at least one of these stags will turn out pretty good. I'll go from there depending on how The offspring from this yokohamish cock over las years pullets turn out. I'm hoping for good pullets out of that "line". I'm going back to that gold hen again, I'm not crazy about her color but that's not important right now. It has been fun and interesting working with these birds. A lot of variation, but that's good starting out.
yheqe6ev.jpg
u8ydera9.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

i have spent a little time this year on something similar all though i had the good luck to get a pure satsumadori hen to start with , i had a cock bird bird that was bought as a chick supposedly as a white bantam sumatra lol anyway i have 9 birds from this cross 3 male 6 pullets i'll put some pics up of them ,

this bird is the father he'sa 2013 hatched bird and about 6-7lb weight the hen was about 9lb and a mature hen and mad as a brush

Back
Top Bottom