SC/NC Swappers Post Here

All kinds bronze heritage turkeys a red bourbon turkey khaki Campbell ducks black east indie ducks and various breeds of chickens I am in Duplin county

I live In Johnston County, East of Raleigh...

I also raise and sale Ayam Cemani....
My chicks sale for $250 each...

Here are some photos

I am interested in trading for some double laced barnevelders...

I have recently Hatched out what looks to be a silver/purple Americana
(Mix of Americana and Cemani)
They are already very different from all other Americana Chicks
I am excited to see what colors develop

I'm also in Duplin County. I need 2 pulets to keep this stray company. I'm looking for Easter Eggers. Do you have any to sell?

I'm new to all this. I don't really know much more than what I've read/crammed this past month I've been taking care of Charlie Red. She's a cutie.

She doesn't seem lonely anday not get along with others, but I've heard they shouldn't be alone.

Last edited:
Hey guys! I am relatively new to this website, and also being the new parent of 6 feathery children, I have learned that I am HOOKED and I would like to expand the number of chickens I own!

I am in Lee County, SC which is smack dab in the middle of Columbia and Florence. Feel free to let me know of any pullets and/or laying hens!

Thanks in advance!!

I'm in Rockingham NC in Richmond co. And I'd like to and a few hens to my flock. Please pm me if anyone has any. Thanks. Also I'd love to find one that goes broody. Don't really have a preference of breed.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom