SC/NC Swappers Post Here

HEY GUYS...

I have tons of Cemani hatched out and ready for sale soon...
I will be taking photos THIS weekend and start selling soon...

If you want dibs on picking out some birds please PM me...

I loved the newberry poultry swap there were so many animals there. Geese, ducks, a turkey, and a plethora amount of cute little chickens. I was able to snatch up the last two black silkies. Oreo and midnight

Im in pauline (southern spartanburg), looking for currently laying pullets to lay through the winter. I am looking for about 10, looking for golden comets, production red, blue to mint laying ees, olive eggers, or bcm. Plz let me know what you have and how much :) :)

Flock Swap Saturday February 6th, 2016.
Fayetteville (Cedar Creek)
Big Farmer's Warehouse
Corner of Hwy 53 & Hwy 210
3 miles from exit 49 on I-95
Early till.....

I live in Autryville (basically Fayeteville) NC and will be selling Silkies (paint/splash/black/white) and Lavender Ameracuana this spring. Maybe some bantam breeds too depending if I have the time. I'm also willing to do trades depending the breed and am looking for d'Uccle and silver lace Wyandotte bantam breeders.

Not sure. We have 4, 3 wk old barnyard mix chicks that need a new home, and frizzle/olive Egger hatching eggs. I'm bringing a Leonard 7 X 12 enclosed trailer that is almost new, and a Honda tiller-Should- have some cream Brabanter and Frizzle/OE chicks for the March swap. This will be our first swap! (Soooooo excited)
Question about bio-security, I really don't want folks handling the chicks, how can we avoid that? If no one buys them, is it ok to put them back in the same brooder as their siblings we're keeping?

Back
Top Bottom