SC/NC Swappers Post Here

East Fayetteville Flock Swap! 1st Saturday of the month February-August

Big Farmers Warehouse
3661 Cedar Creed Rd
Fayetteville, NC 28312

1st Saturdays, Feb-August
No set up or entry fee

Buy, sell, or trade animals of all sorts. Animals usually include but are not limited to goats, llama, ponies, alpaca, puppies, kittens, rabbits, guinea pigs, and all types of poultry and game birds like chickens, ducks, turkeys, pheasant, quail, guineas, & peacocks.

For more information, contact:
910-379-9719 or 910-580-2101

Frizzle Olive Egger Hatching Eggs for Sale - Fayetteville NC 16$ a dozen, kept humid and rotated several times a day. Hens are Frizzle OE's, Roo is Ameracauna. Breed these back to a Marans or Welsummer to darken them up!
I didn't see you there and was hoping to get some of your hatching eggs. I did buy a guys who had a mixture, including Ameraucana though. I'll be there next month though, so maybe next time.

I live In Johnston County, East of Raleigh... I also raise and sale Ayam Cemani.... My chicks sale for $250 each... Here are some photos I am interested in trading for some double laced barnevelders... I have recently Hatched out what looks to be a silver/purple Americana (Mix of Americana and Cemani) They are already very different from all other Americana Chicks I am excited to see what colors develop
I have a Double Laced Blue Barnvelder rooster if your interested! I'm in Aberdeen, NC

I am looking for 3-5 month old pullets...(NO ROOS)....not allowed! I am partially handicapped and cannot handle chicks anymore. Not fair to them. I do, however, have a small coop big enough for 4, and a large coop big enough for 6-7 more. Only have two hens in there now. I am not particular about breed. Just want some layers (in time). I had a neighborhood dog to get several of my precious ladies while they were free ranging. Needless to say, they are now in their own fenced in yard a half mile from here and never allowed to roam free. I also keep a deterrant. loaded and ready beside my back door! Would hate to do that but I would to protect my ladies. Not having that at all.

Back to my need: a laying breed pullet...up to 10 if not too expensive. I'm not a specialty chicken breeder although I would like standard breeds. I'm rearing them for food.....not even to sell the eggs, much less the hen! I keep them until they die of old age and I take good care of them until them! Please, if anyone has some pullets anywhere near Nash County,,,,(Rocky Mount, NC)

I think she is not a little girl any more. That is her Jack (Mr.Walker), that she raised from a little one. He's getting old now although he keeps fathering more little ones! LOL

NC Greensboro area
I have 5 bantam silkie peeps for sale they are only days old. The parents are show quality.
I will get pics up tomorrow or contact me directly for pics. $10 each

I have 5 bantam silkies for sale. $10 each or 5 for $40. They were just hatched over the weekend. I purchased the parents from a person who showed them. I put pictures of the mom and dad. They are very lovely birds. I have several breeds and these are by far the sweetest calmest of all my chickens. I live just north of Greensboro, NC.

There are 5 total peeps

This is the mother "June" bantam silkie

"johnny" the proud daddy, Bantam silkie

Back
Top Bottom