SC/NC Swappers Post Here

So no one else has anything?!?!?
idunno.gif
caf.gif

Right now I have 14 Serama eggs available if anyone is interested??

I also have a cute little mixed bantam pair that needs rehomed.

Soon I will be downsizing some of my Serama stock as well.

I am also hatching out some bantam orps and will probably have a few of those available and am getting a few eggs from them right now too. (Blues & Blacks)

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
smile.png

Hey Everyone! I've got a Silver Duckwing Bantam Roo and a Black Sexlink pullet up for grabs. Looking for a Dominique pullet/hen or laying EE. OR just let me know what you have to trade...

I have Silkie chicks in black and some showing a bit of Partridge. Most are 2 to 3 months old.
There are a few Silchins or whatever you want to call the smooth birds out of Frizzles and Sizzles, same age as above.
I have Sizzles and Frizzles in all kinds of colors from black to yellow and some that are coloring up Mille Fleur. Ages range from 1 week up to 2 mths.

At this time I am not offering anything else since I want to see how they grow up. I will probably have some hens in the spring but I seldom get a chance to advertise them since people email me asking for them. It is first come, first serve.

Betsy,
I have several Silkie youngsters and I know 2 look like girls but I haven't picked up the others to look. These 2 blacks that look like girls have an awesome top hat. They are so darling I would love to keep them but do not need more Silkies. I have one Silkie with 3 chicks right now. If they set, I let them hatch.

I won't be home tomorrow since we have a Guinea Pig/rabbit show in Columbia and DH would not know what to sell even if I tagged them! LOL

I'll see you next weekend, I hope.

Back
Top Bottom