Sdwd

Its a secret society !

The one for Delaware World Domination . SHHHH ! Don't tell.

Oh! So Secret Delaware World domination?

lol.png
Thats silly. You have my word, I will not tell.

Its a secret society !

The one for Delaware World Domination . SHHHH ! Don't tell.

That's Society for Delaware World Domination.

I'm expecting to get chicks shipped after I return from TX soon. Have only seen chcikens at the county fair but just CX's for judging by the crate. I've not been able to catch up due to DD's computer being old and not letting me post. It needs a clean up and some updating.

DW has been taking care of the chickens while I'm away. I do have some chicks there too.

I've not heard from Kathy since here operation. I hope she's healing up and okay,

Hope all is well,

Rancher

Still alive and kicking here too. Just been hopping like a frog on a hot plate. Started a wheel pottery class three weeks ago. Between that, taking care of chickens, getting the boat ready for spring fishing, getting the garden ready for planting, and sewing, it doesn't leave me a whole lot of time for posting. Hope everyone had a good Easter. Though I might not have all that much time to be here, know that many of you are never far from my thoughts!
hugs.gif

Still alive and kicking here too. Just been hopping like a frog on a hot plate. Started a wheel pottery class three weeks ago. Between that, taking care of chickens, getting the boat ready for spring fishing, getting the garden ready for planting, and sewing, it doesn't leave me a whole lot of time for posting. Hope everyone had a good Easter. Though I might not have all that much time to be here, know that many of you are never far from my thoughts!
hugs.gif
All well here - just hatching chicks and catching up from a winter that didn't allow any chores / projects to get done.
You learning how to make pottery jugs to put the wine in ?

I've started more eggs in the incu. Some Dels but if I don't get any good ones, I'm going to scratch them all and move to another breed. I am so disgusted. Kathy won't be hatching I don't think and the only one who has eggs for sale is Bargain. Who ever that is. I know Kathy has been going through some trials, so keep her in prayer.

I reckon I could switch them out for BR's. I've got CR's in the incu now. I traded away all the orps for them.

There is someone local who has nice Light Sussex. I have one of her hens and she's a very nice size. Perhaps I should go with them. I'm not fond of the Coronations.

I've started veggie plants for my garden and some flowers too.

In more disturbing news, DW found out while I was in TX that she has B. cancer. She'll be having surgery when she gets back from FL next month. She hasn't told our son and dil. She wants to tell them in person.

Right now I think we both are just going through the motions of every day living. Perhaps when we know more things will change. It's all the what ifs. I've never been a patient person.
lol.png

The girls are all laying very well and I've just got a new customer who says she'll take all that I have. I do have couple of broody hens though. I hope I don't get a repeat of last year. Lord have mercy it seemed like everyone was going broody.

So that's the goings on lately.

Take care and be well,

Rancher

Back
Top Bottom