Sdwd

I was complaining about this new camera. It is too advanced for me. I pushed the "flash" button, and there is no flash. OK, good, try that. Well, now I can't get the flash back on!
barnie.gif
Tyler says, "Here, let me try it. I think I can figure it out."
roll.png

This is what he got....... Good, isn't he?
lau.gif

31282_11-29-11m025.jpg

31282_11-29-11m024.jpg

Kathy you look about as happy as I do when someone tries to snap my picture.
gig.gif
. That Chocolate pair are stunners.
droolin.gif

As I was afraid with all this cold wet weird weather, My Lancelot has a touch of pneumonia again my poor boy went right back on his Tylan. Doc says he will be prone to it now since he had it last year and to keep the Tylan on standby.. My love feels under the weather but is still watching out for his girls and will not leave them.

Junebug is not a chicken! I know she looks like one and she is supposed to be one but she is people in her mind and that is all there is to it. *sigh* She fits in fine here at the Menagerie'

Okay time to cook dinner and write my first paper for my new class...yup Day 2 of the class and already an assignment *sigh* BBL with pics!

I vote for Fudge and Brownie.....and who cares if they are bantams, they are beautiful!

And Kathy, I like your sig line re: God's creations. I think I will just let the project birds be what they want to be, LOL!

Last edited:
Quote:
LH, what has that girl done now??
I am thinking Herbie is getting like that. Today when I went out to the coop he was trying to jump/fly up in my arms.

I like the names Fudge and Brownie too. They are sweet looking Kathy.

Ink, put some heat on your knee, hope you feel better soon.
hugs.gif

I am happy to say we did not get snow here today. It went south and east of us.
celebrate.gif

Quote:
But, but, but...... they are bantams!
th.gif

You've got some big Black hens though, breed that little boy to them and you've got the beginnings of a LF project Kathy!
big_smile.png

I've read that a bantam male will try to breed LF females, you have to keep the LF girl's butt fluff trimmed though so he can successfully make contact.

I guess it beats artificial insemination...
sickbyc.gif

Back
Top Bottom