Sdwd

Bwaaahaaahaaa! And it was me that done it!!
gig.gif
I didn't even notice!
lau.gif

You have no idea what cold is. It's so cold here I saw a hen trying to pay another hen to lay an egg for her. It's so cold here the roosters wouldn't even pay attention to the hens struttin their stuff.

Well gotta take them out some hot food,

Rancher

I don't care.... call me negative, call me whatever you want, but I HATE this format. I can not even load a dang page without waiting MINUTES! I am sick of trying. My computer works just fine on all the other forums and sites I frequent. AND, I don't need instructions and a tutorial on how to use them either.

In my opinion, BYC should attempt to cater to the old timers, because IN MY OPINION, there won't be many new ACTIVE members (not the thousands of 0 - 10 post numbers). That is IF the old timers even come back. Many are MIA right now. Some simply can not get on! I came to this forum when I was searching for information. If I did that today, I would go look somewhere else...... BECAUSE I couldn't navigate this forum through all the ads and crap. I sure wouldn't consider an upgrade, because I wouldn't stay long enough to consider it.

Forget the smilies.......... It takes too long to get one!

hide.gif
I didn't call you anything, Kathy. Why are you yelling at me? Bottom line, we can't go back. I'm in the boonies with super slow DSL and the site works fine. It's as fast as the other one ever was for me. Just has more bells and whistles to learn. I don't know what to tell you.

Last edited:
ep.gif
So Kathy, how do you really feel? hehehehe isn't that what I get told when I start to blow my top? I am sorry you are having such a hard time :( I only have issues if I am on certain devices like my phone or or tablet but Chy's and Hubby's laptops give me no trouble so I am working with it.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom