Sdwd

I have rebooted my computer more times this past week than I have since I had the dang thing. It just doesn't help. I get booted off when I have BYC tabs open. This stuff does not happen on other sites. I am techno-challenged, but I can usually figure things out. This just isn't working out for me.

Well, I am happy for those that CAN get on and not have problems. Good for them. Thing is, there are MANY that are having problems and can not even post! Mine is off and on, off and on. It is so dang frustrating.

I KNOW we can't go back. I have heard that loud and clear. That doesn't help. Nothing helps.

idunno.gif
I'm sorry I can't fix it for you. Wish I could. It's beyond my control.

I have rebooted my computer more times this past week than I have since I had the dang thing. It just doesn't help. I get booted off when I have BYC tabs open. This stuff does not happen on other sites. I am techno-challenged, but I can usually figure things out. This just isn't working out for me.

Well, I am happy for those that CAN get on and not have problems. Good for them. Thing is, there are MANY that are having problems and can not even post! Mine is off and on, off and on. It is so dang frustrating.

I KNOW we can't go back. I have heard that loud and clear. That doesn't help. Nothing helps.

Is this with your new computer? Or still the old one?

Well I dropped in just to say that the BR's have started to lay. I found an egg on the floor of the hoop coop today. Means I'll be switching them over to layer. The hoop coop temp was up to 40* today. It's running about 5 or 6 degrees higher than the wooden coop.

Now for those who are having problems with this site. I'm not either and I have DSL. You might want to check your "cookie" settings. Also your anti virus software and spy ware software settings.

In other news I've been in contact with a La Mike about Del eggs. Does anyone know him/her? I'm hoping to introduce a "beefier" stock to mine. I can't seem to find any Dels with better meat on them.

Has anyone gotten stock from Phil Shanks? I've sent him an e-mail but don't expect to hear back as it's the second one I've sent.

Kathy I hope things improve. I've sent an e-mail to my son who is a Tech for the military. He'll be hacking into your computer soon to see what the problem is.
gig.gif
Seriously I'll let you know what he says when he gets back to me.

Love ya,

Rancher

Doesn't Luanne have some super beefy dels?

My phone doesn't agree with the new site. My computer does okay with it, although I did have the mass shutdown of all tabs/windows once. Unfortunately, I used to go on byc mostly from my phone, so that isn't good for me.

In other news, I am selling out of all chickens except my old geezer/reject flock (numbering a whopping 9 currently, and 2 are for sale...so will leave 7). Might keep a few mottled cochins....or might not. Just don't have the time/energy/money to keep up with it. Concentrating on the rabbits right now.

Last edited:
Doesn't Luanne have some super beefy dels?

My phone doesn't agree with the new site. My computer does okay with it, although I did have the mass shutdown of all tabs/windows once. Unfortunately, I used to go on byc mostly from my phone, so that isn't good for me.
See what I mean?////////////////////////5555596976979700077063245085u340860gjgjo[4tuwe45tuegojgrjo4
In other news, I am selling out of all chickens except my old geezer/reject flock (numbering a whopping 9 currently, and 2 are for sale...so will leave 7). Might keep a few mottled cochins....or might not. Just don't have the time/energy/money to keep up with it. Concentrating on the rabbits right now.
You already have the most wonderful delawares in the world rancher. why would you want to add another line? Kathy's birds aren't as nice as yours.
lau.gif
I don't know Luanne. Can you get me in contact with her. I just noticed that I can interject into your post Nella. What's up with that?

Thank you, Tim. Be sure your military son knows my computer is full of bugs chicken pictures bogging it down.
That's great news that your Barred Rocks have started laying. Now, you're gonna have to start hatching them, too!

Phil Shanks.... no, I haven't heard of him. Yes, Nella is right, I believe Luanne has some beefy Delawares. I hope to have some F3s on the ground in the spring. Heck, I can't even guess what they will be like..... but, I am hopeful.

Back
Top Bottom