Searching for a doe in milk. SW MO/ NW AR/SE KS/ NE OK

Have you checked your local Craigslist? I noticed that my local one has goat's and goat milk in the Farm and Garden section.
That's where I found my goats! closest raw goat milk is over an hour away and i think it was 4 dollars a quarter plus bottle price for the first purchase. Im Definitely going to keep an eye out

Hi all,, I'm in Mcdonald County Missouri( I'm 20 minutes north of pearidge Arkansas, an hour from ne Oklahoma, an hour from se Kansas ), I've been searching for a dairy goat because of this formula shortage but have had no luck finding a suitable goat and we are having alot of trouble finding baby formula currently. I would love help finding an Inexpensive/free dairy goat to feed my babies, I have a 20 month old and 10 month old, if anyone has the hookup or a good lead I would greatly appreciate any and all information given.
i actually just seen a post on craigslist for milking goats out of Big Cabin OK.. Cindy Greenwood... What formula do you use and i can check at the stores here in Tahlequah??

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom