Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

I have some new pics. Still learning the camera, so they aren't great yet.

Claire & Ginsberg

Emma. Suzette. Lilli and Bumble in front.

Ardy and Hugo (from Kimberly) and a runner that thinks he's a goose.

Hugo, Ardy.

Alice and Lucie in front

Emma in back (from Ruru via Korfus), Lucie in front.

Emma again
Beautiful!!!!
love.gif
I love Emma's expression in the second to last pic and I have always been partial to your Alice, she is just a lovely goose!

Thanks, Josie! I am so in love with these animals.

I was sitting on the ground in the sun with them yesterday. My husband was walking around calling me and I didn't answer. He finally saw me and says "You can't hide, lady!!! I see you trying to blend in!" It was just so peaceful- everybody happy and quiet.

I have some new pics. Still learning the camera, so they aren't great yet.

Claire & Ginsberg

Emma. Suzette. Lilli and Bumble in front.

Ardy and Hugo (from Kimberly) and a runner that thinks he's a goose.

Hugo, Ardy.

Alice and Lucie in front

Emma in back (from Ruru via Korfus), Lucie in front.

Emma again
They look good
thumbsup.gif
. To me, Ardy looks alot like Blueberry Muffin from Cottage Rose's gaggle, beautiful! Also what color is Emma and Lucie? Lav?

Thanks! Ardy is a 2012 hatch from Lucie and Ollie- a gorgeous white girl I got from Pips. She was killed this summer by my goats. Needless to say, we don't have goats anymore!

Yes- Lucie (boy) and Emma are lav. Hard to tell sometimes in bright sunlight like we had the other day. It does change a bit throughout the year.

Thanks! Ardy is a 2012 hatch from Lucie and Ollie- a gorgeous white girl I got from Pips. She was killed this summer by my goats. Needless to say, we don't have goats anymore!

Yes- Lucie (boy) and Emma are lav. Hard to tell sometimes in bright sunlight like we had the other day. It does change a bit throughout the year.
Sorry to hear about your white goose
hugs.gif
. Please if you get a good curly Lav gander keep me in mind, I am looking for a curly gander for my goose.

Gary won Reserve Champion Waterfowl at the PPBA Show this past weekend in Stockton, CA. There were 423 waterfowl shown; total birds 3800.

I will try to get a picture posted sometime tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom