Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

I am thrilled to say we have our very first gosling hatched this morning of 2014. I was at dialysis and came home afterwards and went in to check how far along the gosling was. Not due until tomorrow. But what did I find is this little darling and what a surprise it is a Buff Sebastopol my favorite!!!
So here is my darling! Look at this golden beauty...
love.gif

love.gif
droolin.gif

I am thrilled to say we have our very first gosling hatched this morning of 2014. I was at dialysis and came home afterwards and went in to check how far along the gosling was. Not due until tomorrow. But what did I find is this little darling and what a surprise it is a Buff Sebastopol my favorite!!!
So here is my darling! Look at this golden beauty...
love.gif

RURU that is a beautiful gosling, Congrats to you!! what a precious surprise.

Well, it's 3 days in a row now that he thought he could get a little nip in and I won. He got grabbed and hugged instead. You would think he'd avoid me by now.

She laid an egg last night. She wants in the barn to do that. Its her second egg that I know of and the first was laid in there as well. I am going to get another gander for her this weekend [I think]. I will close them both in the barn together for a while and hope like heck that they decide to like each other. He is another curly though so I worry about that.

Well, it's 3 days in a row now that he thought he could get a little nip in and I won. He got grabbed and hugged instead. You would think he'd avoid me by now.
I am doing this with my gander now, he got me this morning when i turned my back to put up their feeder I had on my coat but doesn't matter He got picked up. 2nd day for him

Back
Top Bottom