Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

Here is this year's goslings. lol Hardly babies any more : )
Kim, I just spoke with you through email! What a small world! I love your sebastopol geese, I hope I can wait another half a year for eggs! It looks like I'm going to have to because I decided I wanted to hatch a pair after the breeding season and nobody seems to be getting eggs anymore or have babies (; How much do yours weigh? Are they friendly with your family and dogs? Those two are the most important two things for me! It's such a blessing we live so close to each other!

Hi Mandy -- yes I figured it was you. lol
Sebastopols are generally pretty easy going as geese go and like people. Breeding season is a whole nother story and they generally do not care for dogs. They are smart enough to have individual personalities and even strains within a breed can vary. Here's a video of them with
their watermelon treat:
0.jpg

Hi, I just purchased 2 Sebastopol goose eggs for hatching. At 20 dollars an egg I couldn't get more then 2. I really want them to hatcb but this is my first time with goose eggs. I have hatched duck and chicken eggs. Any help and tips would be much appreciated.. thanks. :)

Hello Millerchild,
I have my first Sebbie and that I hatched in my new incubator. The other egg didn't develop . He, I think, is 2 months old. I am wondering how to sex him and when do their feathers begin to fluff out? As of now there isn't any sign of the feathers curling?
Thanks, seabass

Back
Top Bottom