Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

Pics
Quote:
He's darling!

I just remembered that you got a Grey Sebbie Female a while ago. How's she doing?
smile.png

Lucy is good, this boy is for her, so hopefully they settle in together when we finally let them meet. She was not use to be handled, but tolerates me for her weekly once over and comes when I call for treats to handed out. She is also getting use to the larger pools of water finally. Best thing is at night I can yell bedtime and she heads right in and the ducks and others take cue and start in as well.

Shellie

Steven, that's a good question. I am so not good on color genetics at all. Hopefully someone else here can jump in and tell is both.

In total we have 2 white ganders, 1 white goose, 1 grey goose, and 2 saddle back (sex unknown currently shipping to us this fall).

With the possibility of adding 5 more whites yet, I will be going to see them here soon.

Quote:
Oh wow! You are going to have a ton of possibilities..! Its going to be very exciteing for you next year when you hatch some of their eggs.

To my Eye the Buffs and Whites are the prettiest of the Sebbie Colors.

Oh Jean he is lovely. What feed do you use with your Sebbies? I am having feed store issues, our regular stop is changing brands on us. I did find another close by who is willing to order in for me. He gets a truck every three weeks during the summer heat. Anyways always interested in what others are feeding and like.

Shellie

I am feeding Purina Gamebird Flight Conditioner right now. When they stop growing those feathers, they will get Purina Flock Raiser and in February I start with the Purina Gamebird Breeder.

They also get to eat grass all day and have some oats mixed in their feed.

In the winter they get some scratch grains added to their feed and during breeding season they get red wheat as it is high in calcium.

He is beautiful. Your girl will be very happy. I did manage to get a picture of my Sebbies eye color the other day. She is a good with the camera and I get gorgeous pictures of her. Here are a couple of Ginger who is 4 1/2 months old. I have a male that might be her brother, don't know for sure. They look almost exactly the same.

45848_8-15-2011sg_3.jpg

45848_8-15-2011sg_1.jpg

45848_8-6-2011_11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom