Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

I need some pics people! I read this thread ALL the time, and need baby pics! Waiting on my goslings from Celtic... Even though they are sebs, I want some baby pics of your babies!!
big_smile.png
lau.gif
You want pictures? here are some pictures of my sebbie gosling hatching right now! Thier not the best pictures but hey thier pictures
I am not sure what color they will be, thier parents are lavender (mom) and grey (dad)

Oh my goodness! They are already cute! Lavender broody??
You want pictures? here are some pictures of my sebbie gosling hatching right now! Thier not the best pictures but hey thier pictures
I am not sure what color they will be, thier parents are lavender (mom) and grey (dad)

No my lavender is not broody, she likes to lay her eggs in the woods under some ferns so all the places she chooses to lay are not safe enough for me to let her go broody. So I have only thoes two sebbie eggs and 3 dewlap toulouse eggs, three eggs are under a broody buff duck and two are under a broody cochin hen.

OMG thats so nasty
sickbyc.gif
..................... Just kidding, I'm used to it
lol.png

Umm, you didn't happen to help the gosling at all, did you? cause usually when theres blood, means it wasn't really just yet. What breed is the baby? Is it acting normal?

There shouldn't be that dark sac thing should there? Well, I only hatched geese once, I'm used to not seeing that with ducks...

Back
Top Bottom