Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

Jenifer

Just wondering if you have any blues you could post for comparison in color. I have a blue pair that I purchased from Holderread four years ago and they look very close in color to your picture. I am wondering how much difference there is between blue and powder blue. Thanks.

You may have a powder blue to. Hope the comparison helps. Thank you for the nice comments . It really is an unusual color.

Jenifer

Thanks for the pictures. I can see the difference somewhere between a Lavender & Blue. I leaning toward mine being blue now that I see the comparison. Your birds are lovely.

You may have a powder blue to. Hope the comparison helps. Thank you for the nice comments . It really is an unusual color.

Jenifer

Thanks for the pictures. I can see the difference somewhere between a Lavender & Blue. I leaning toward mine being blue now that I see the comparison. Your birds are lovely.
I was trying to find a picture with all three in there. I do have some lighter grays but Powder Blues don't have dark feathers on them. P. S. I love your Pyr babies on your avatar . I have 2 big ones, Moose and Maggie.

Jennifer I love your geese!!
love.gif

I have a question about sebastapols... Can a smooth feathered goose come from two curly parents? If so, then what will her offspring have as far as curly feathering if mated to a curly feathered male? (S0rry new to sebbie genetics lol)

Daze, the rows on the chest up the necks on some? Those are curls, a smooth Sebbie won't have them where a curly will.

fl-- smooth come come smooth x curly or smooth x smooth.

Smooth x curly usually will give a 50/50 curly/smooth off spring.

Back
Top Bottom