Sebright Bantam Hen Suddenly Aggressive?

Hi Malibu. Just checking on your little Petrie. I hope you got the antibiotics, but once a chicken starts reacting to the antibiotic (I know since you recommded tetracyline to me) it really gives you new hope!!!! That might sound corny though. :p

Last edited:
Awwh. I have 4 in all; 1 Barred Rock (Petrie), 1 White Rock (Ducky), and 2 New Hampshires (Little Foot and Seana) :D

Oh thats cool! Are they all hens?

Three of them; One might be a rooster.
Hi Malibu. Just checking on your little Petrie. I hope you got the antibiotics, but once a chicken starts reacting to the antibiotic (I know since you recommded tetracyline to me) it really gives you new hope!!!! That might sound corny though. :p
Thankies. She seems to have a crop impaction now. I will still treat her with Sulmet though :)

Want to know the definition of overreacting about your chickens? Me. :p I gave the other chicks food, and held food from Petrie. Then when I put petrie back in the coop, I saw that the others had even bigger crops than Petrie
ep.gif
And they all wanted the food I gave specificly to Petrie (because she has to have non-medicated ._.). Petrie ate until her crop was the same size, then I took her food away XD

Want to know the definition of overreacting about your chickens? Me. :p I gave the other chicks food, and held food from Petrie. Then when I put petrie back in the coop, I saw that the others had even bigger crops than Petrie
ep.gif
And they all wanted the food I gave specificly to Petrie (because she has to have non-medicated ._.). Petrie ate until her crop was the same size, then I took her food away XD

aawww!!!!!!!! That's just like my chickens they're always wanting what the others have. It always seems to be greener on the other side of the fence if ya know what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom