Seems like it took FOREVER!!

I will try to work on pics again soon as I can. I'm throwing a baby shower for my daughter saturday so things are busy. I want new chickens soooo bad! Lol I love what we have but I want new kinds lol

Of course the ones I really really want aren't recignized breeds yet so they won't work for 4-H.

2 EGGS today!!! I'm pretty sure it was my Black Sex Link that gave me the eggstra egg today. I saw her in the coop with the Red Sex Link this morning and she has started letting me pet her recently. I wish I could get a few more hens too but my coop isn't big enough and I want to add to my flock next year so that I always have a few new hens. My BSL is bigger than my RSL so the eggs were almost the same size.

I will try to work on pics again soon as I can. I'm throwing a baby shower for my daughter saturday so things are busy. I want new chickens soooo bad! Lol I love what we have but I want new kinds lol

Of course the ones I really really want aren't recignized breeds yet so they won't work for 4-H.

Awww congrats on the soon-to-be baby!
I want to hatch more eggs too, but so much going on this fall, I really shouldn't, but.... I still might do one more hatch.

2 EGGS today!!! I'm pretty sure it was my Black Sex Link that gave me the eggstra egg today.  I saw  her in the coop with the Red Sex Link this morning and she has started letting me pet her recently.  I wish I could get a few more hens too but my coop isn't big enough and I want to add to my flock next year so that I always have a few new hens.  My BSL is bigger than my RSL so the eggs were almost the same size.  

I'm just gonna build new coops! Lol

Ah I just buy the birds smile at my hubby and beg for a bigger coop! Works sometimes!!
1f61c.png

2 EGGS today!!! I'm pretty sure it was my Black Sex Link that gave me the eggstra egg today.  I saw  her in the coop with the Red Sex Link this morning and she has started letting me pet her recently.  I wish I could get a few more hens too but my coop isn't big enough and I want to add to my flock next year so that I always have a few new hens.  My BSL is bigger than my RSL so the eggs were almost the same size.  

Woo hoo! Almost enough for an omelet!

Awww congrats on the soon-to-be baby!
I want to hatch more eggs too, but so much going on this fall, I really shouldn't, but.... I still might do one more hatch.
I'm just gonna build new coops! Lol

Thanks! Funny I don't see myself as a grandma especially when my youngest is 12. Lol oh well. Baby girl will be here in just over a month!

We have no more room to build here. We really need to just move.

Back
Top Bottom