Seems like it took FOREVER!!

The rubber egg was back this afternoon. It was in a nesting box again. And surprise! It was accompanied by an empty soft shell, presumably from yesterday. I thought there was no soft egg yesterday but I think she must have laid the contents of the egg and i guess they got eaten. Ugh!

Pullet or cockerel?

Will do. She' due the 1st week in Sept. I'm hoping for the 12th tho. Its my oldest son's birthday. He's really excited that he will be an uncle soon.
awe thats adorable, it took the birth of my granddaughter for my kids to stop the rivalry, just glad it is over...sometimes, I do miss them being home. The house is very quiet.

awe thats adorable, it took the birth of my granddaughter for my kids to stop the rivalry, just glad it is over...sometimes, I do miss them being home. The house is very quiet.

My kids are pretty close. They've had their differences but usually work things out. Mostly they just worry about each other. My brother and I aren't close so I tried really hard to make them realize they need each other. Our kids are all grown but the youngest. He just turned 12. I am still waiting for the house to be too quiet.

Back
Top Bottom