Set eggs February 12th! Hatch a long with me!

Lol...you don't do anything "small" do you?
wink.png
Sounds like me...actually the DH is buying a generator tonight(if he can find one, wouldn't you know we have 2 that don't run now)

lmbo..no, hubby prolly wishes I would.
hide.gif
I also am bottle feeding two baby goats and trying to get the garden ready. think we have a converter that hooks to a cigarette lighter so I guess if power goes out for a long time I could run a vehicle...LOL

Yikes! Hope you guys don't lose power!!

Thanks, me too.....I hope the DH can get a generator tonight. We need to fix the other two we have but one is old and I don't hold out much hope for it. The other is NOT old so it makes me mad that it isn't working.It's one of those things the DH put off all summer....then when we need it...it's not working!
rant.gif

lmbo..no, hubby prolly wishes I would.
hide.gif
I also am bottle feeding two baby goats and trying to get the garden ready. think we have a converter that hooks to a cigarette lighter so I guess if power goes out for a long time I could run a vehicle...LOL

lau.gif
I would too! Boy I love goats, they are the cutest darn little things.I don't have room here...it's all filled with birds
hide.gif

Got any pics of em?

lau.gif
I would too! Boy I love goats, they are the cutest darn little things.I don't have room here...it's all filled with birds
hide.gif

Got any pics of em?

yeah, they are in the link under my siggy. My hubby unknownly enabled my animal love by buying me almost 4 acres...lol.

Oh My Goodness...that little goat is adorable
love.gif

I had 4 acres when I lived in Va but when we moved up here to Ny, the taxes are so high....we opted for a bigger house and less property. Sigh.....how foolish
big_smile.png

Oh My Goodness...that little goat is adorable
love.gif

I had 4 acres when I lived in Va but when we moved up here to Ny, the taxes are so high....we opted for a bigger house and less property. Sigh.....how foolish
big_smile.png

lol..luckily taxes aren't bad here for property....in fact we don't have any (something about a homesteader's act) I miss VA..so beautiful.
Thanks, he's a nutball..Kids think the goats are adorable. They like that they can feed them from baby bottles.

I don't miss it....so HOT and Humid!! Summertime was awful for us.We were halfway between Charlottesville and Richmond. I do love that up here has not got that kind of humidity very often.

I don't miss it....so HOT and Humid!! Summertime was awful for us.We were halfway between Charlottesville and Richmond. I do love that up here has not got that kind of humidity very often.

I was in Lynchburg and that first year the humidity about killed me, but now I live in Arkansas..it's WAY worse then Virginia...lol.

I was in Lynchburg and that first year the humidity about killed me, but now I live in Arkansas..it's WAY worse then Virginia...lol.

lol.png
Lucky you! (she says as the snow continues to fall and she feels every draft coming into the house)
roll.png
I guess nowhere can be perfect, and judging from past and present human nature...even if it were....we wouldn't know it!

Back
Top Bottom