Sexing Easter Eggers

Pics
Hi guys!
Can you tell me if my little Bindy is a cockerel or a pullet? She just turned 6 weeks today. Thank you!

It's still a tad early to tell, but nothing is screaming cockerel as of now. can you update us in a couple of weeks?

I have one looks just like the black and white one in this picture, everyone said roo. Just curious that you think not clear in this picture?

Hello!

I posted these pics in the general sexing thread, but now I've learned that my chicks aren't Ameraucanas as I thought, but Easter Eggers or some other mix. I've got one vote for 50% girl/boy split, but I'm hoping you guys can give me some more confirmation about the sex of these guys. If possible at this age!

#1 is about 7 wks old, 2, 3, and 4 are 5-6 wks.

Thanks!

Girl or boy? 12 wks old

And P.S. she is dusted with DE but doesn't have any shiny feathers.

This one was supposed to be an EE but doesn't look like one to me! 16 wks old. She already laid a tiny olive egg:

What breed could she be?

Thanks in advance...

I vote the top one is a pullet. As I'm understanding it, by 12 weeks old the comb should be much redder and you should see wattles. Also, the tail feathers don't look rooish to me. RE the hen, I've seen pictures of EEs that look similar to her on other threads. If she continues to lay the olive green eggs, you can just call her an Olive Egger if you want.

Back
Top Bottom