Shadowpaints Foaling/kidding thread!!Twitch colt 7/9

It's on marestare.com

Thanks!
hugs.gif

my husband is home and he has pneumonia, so any extra eyes are appreciated as ill be taking care of him, and may not be able to watch as much

I hope your hubby gets well soon! Whats the latest update? BTW A while back you mentioned that before one of your does freshened the "kids dropped". What did you mean by that? Is it like in horses where their width sort of goes away because the foal is in delivery position?

Thanks for asking
smile.png
. Pretty sure shez gonna go early this week. Checked her an hour ago & her belly looks like you described: low with hollow flanks. She is also dilating, the area around her tail head has sunk a little bit, & her ligs appear to be getting lower...when I can find them xD. Still acting uncomfortable & slightly off this evening, she kicked at her stomach a couple of times (one of those "wow she has never done that before" moments), & is urinating & defecating more often than she already was. Her tail head isnt slanting as much as I thought a few days ago, but she definitely is showing a bunch of the usual signs. Standing on pins & needles here.

How are things on your end?

things are crazy here!! missy my blue roan decided that she needed attention, she has a long, swollen whoohaa, that is blood red inside, and after having no bag yesterday all of a sudden decided to fill her bag !! so missy is in the barn tonite not angel

btw missy is angels mom :)

Hopefully i can get the flash player up and running in time! I miss our foals birth, i don't want to miss anymore ^^

Back
Top Bottom