Shadowpaints Foaling/kidding thread!!Twitch colt 7/9

OMG, I think something is happening w/ the horse! She might be ready to birth? Looks like something is hanging out her rear end

Ok, maybe she just has her tail braided? Sorry, still looks kinda odd, but I know nothing about horses lol. Just that my daughter loves them and I've been try to see when she foals

Last edited:
Everything okay, Becca?

FuryanGoddess, if you do see something (other than a braided tail
wink.png
) you can call the number that is on her cam.

Ok. It was hard to tell. She looked different that before that's what had me worried then I noticed that the tail was braided. It's still thick at that top. I feel so stupid lol. Oh well. I can't wait till she has her foal. Looking now, she's just noshin' away in the middle of her stall

Ok. It was hard to tell. She looked different that before that's what had me worried then I noticed that the tail was braided. It's still thick at that top. I feel so stupid lol. Oh well. I can't wait till she has her foal. Looking now, she's just noshin' away in the middle of her stall

I wouldn't feel stupid if I were you. I can't see the cam any more, but I was watching it last year and sometimes it was really hard to know what I was looking at.

I know that she really appreciates the extra eyes so that she can get some sleep.

How long does it usually take once labor starts. I have a parent teacher meeting. I'm sure I'm gonna end up missing it... blahh... I've been watching her since i got out of bed. :D

Back
Top Bottom