Shadowpaints Foaling/kidding thread!!Twitch colt 7/9

What do you have to throw on the barn roof
ep.gif
???

CONGRATS! Now you just have Tanner, your late mare, & a goat correct?

lol its called the hippomane, not sure if thats spelled right, my grampa told me that it brings good luck to throw it on the roof of the barn LOL grampa thought it sits in the foals mouth, but im not sure lol. its supposedly rare to find, but so far the only one we havent found is missys fillys lol

yes we have tanner, who was due 4/30 Twitch, who is due 7/2 and a goat that is rapidly bagging and should kid in the next two weeks lol

chances are, the cam will be on the outside pen tonite on tanner, as i didnt want to put casey out quite yet lol

lol its called the hippomane, not sure if thats spelled right, my grampa told me that it brings good luck to throw it on the roof of the barn LOL grampa thought it sits in the foals mouth, but im not sure lol. its supposedly rare to find, but so far the only one we havent found is missys fillys lol

yes we have tanner, who was due 4/30 Twitch, who is due 7/2 and a goat that is rapidly bagging and should kid in the next two weeks lol

chances are, the cam will be on the outside pen tonite on tanner, as i didnt want to put casey out quite yet lol

lol never heard that before. Can you do the same with one from a goat? Hopefully Ill have 2 or 3 within the week, & lord knows I could use some luck lol. Lets see: one for the barn, one for the does' stall, one for the chicken coop... nah jk xD.

un fortunatly i dont think that goats have a hippamane. lol we throw every one we find on the roof every year lol i really belive in the luck it brings!
tanner doesnt seem super close at the moment, she has to foal eventually tho!

Back
Top Bottom