Share your Indian Runner colors here!! Guess at colors too.

Here's my flock today! We got a little sunshine today, so my two boys are looking extra handsome :D

I like the mud soup pen. Looks exactly like mine! ;)

They like it too! Haha! But the mudstream running all the way across is just from the hose overfilling their pool, usually there's just the one puddle next to the pool. They ate all the grass that used to grow in there, except in the very back.

Last edited:
They like it too! Haha! But the mudstream running all the way across is just from the hose overfilling their pool, usually there's just the one puddle next to the pool. They ate all the grass that used to grow in there, except in the very back.

Mine decimated the grass within weeks of expanding their pen. When we move to another place, I think we might go straight to pea gravel. Less muddy and hopefully doesn't smell as bad as the mud pit we currently have. I hate it, but the ducks love it. Go figure.

Mine decimated the grass within weeks of expanding their pen. When we move to another place, I think we might go straight to pea gravel. Less muddy and hopefully doesn't smell as bad as the mud pit we currently have. I hate it, but the ducks love it. Go figure.

Ours is surprisingly not-too-smelly! I think our soil might have a lot of clay to it. Come spring I'm going to try to regrow some ground cover by fencing off small areas of the pen and scattering quick-growing fodder seeds (like deer-hunters use? I forget what it's called).

Blue ducklings: Those are beautiful! I currently have 2 trout hens and 2 trout drakes. One of my trout hens is in with a saxony drake, so I will have some blue-trout soon! I am in Washington too, and if you are willing, I would love to trade some eggs or ducklings with you. Mine are from Holderread also, so nice quality.

Last edited:
Blue ducklings: Those are beautiful! I currently have 2 trout hens and 2 trout drakes. One of my trout hens is in with a saxony drake, so I will have some blue-trout soon! I am in Washington too, and if you are willing, I would love to trade some eggs or ducklings with you. Mine are from Holderread also, so nice quality.

That's super exciting!!! What part of WA are you in?

Back
Top Bottom