Share your snow scene pictures.

We got the first few snow flurries that stuck on our place last night although not enough to really do anything with. I took a couple of pics (the top two photos) of the thin layer of snow laying on the house, car, and ground. Of course the Rockies that overlook the north and east side of our valley have loads of snow on top of them. The bottom pic is a photo of the Rocky Mountain backdrop on the east side of our valley that I took a couple of weeks ago.

We got the first few snow flurries that stuck on our place last night although not enough to really do anything with. I took a couple of pics (the top two photos) of the thin layer of snow laying on the house, car, and ground. Of course the Rockies that overlook the north and east side of our valley have loads of snow on top of them. The bottom pic is a photo of the Rocky Mountain backdrop on the east side of our valley that I took a couple of weeks ago.

What did you grand-daughter think of the snow Michael? I think you said she hadn't seen it before?

She was thrilled by it. We had enough that she and I were out throwing snowballs at each other for a while today. :eek:)
Lovely pics Michael :thumbsup That's so nice your GD got to see snow for the first time and enough to throw snowballs too!! Are you expecting more snow for yourselves?

Lovely pics Michael
thumbsup.gif

That's so nice your GD got to see snow for the first time and enough to throw snowballs too!! Are you expecting more snow for yourselves?

The current forecast is calling for snow in our area mid to late next week. However, the forecasts around here can change daily; sometimes even hourly.

We are in the midst of our first winter storm of the season here in Kalispell, Montana. The snow is coming down even as I am typing. Here are some pics I took outside. I've tried several times, and I'm not sure why I can't get the bottom pic to turn right side up. Sorry for the inconvenience on this one.

Lovely house Michael, I love ranch homes. Too old to tackle stairs. Will you start up a new flock in spring?

Last edited:
Like your house Michael, I love ranch homes. Too old to tackle stairs. Will you start up a new flock in spring?

Thanks, but actually we have stairs. The downstairs is below ground so that the size of the house is deceptive in the pictures. It actually has 6 bedrooms (3 upstairs at ground level and 3 downstairs). I am planning to put in the coop over the winter and then get some chicks in the spring.

Back
Top Bottom