Share your snow scene pictures.

Pics
What a beautiful picture Michael :D

I love the mountain tops with a little sun on them! Makes them stand out great with the darker foreground :thumbsup

@Yorkshire coop just wanted to pop in and say thanks for starting this thread. I grew up with snowy/icy winters but living in FL for the past 5 years, this is my only way of enjoying the beauty of cold weather. (The bright side is, I don't have to shovel or scrape!) I've enjoyed all the pictures that have been posted.
Thank you all for sharing!

Beautiful,

What a beautiful picture Michael
big_smile.png

Thanks.

@Yorkshire coop just wanted to pop in and say thanks for starting this thread. I grew up with snowy/icy winters but living in FL for the past 5 years, this is my only way of enjoying the beauty of cold weather. (The bright side is, I don't have to shovel or scrape!) I've enjoyed all the pictures that have been posted. Thank you all for sharing!
Your most welcome @NorthFLChick :D Right now this is my only snow fix too!! The weather here is just not normal right now, very very mild! No sign of any snow yet at all. I was hoping to have been posting some more but I'm afraid non has fallen yet :/ The bright side for me too is that I don't have to shovel any yet!!

This third snow storm has dumped another 7 inches of snow on us. I took this pic of the icicles hanging from the roof above the snow covered evergreen tree this morning.

Last edited:
This third snow storm has dumped another 7 inches of snow on us. I took this pic of the icicles hanging from the roof above the snow covered evergreen tree this morning.

Very pretty picture Michael. You're definitely going to have a white Christmas!

Back
Top Bottom