Share your snow scene pictures.

Pics
Very pretty, Michael!

X2!!
smile.png
Thanks. :eek:)

I know this is not the normal snow scene, but it has it's own beauty to it.

Last night I lost a rogue rooster. It appears he was taken by an owl, this morning I found this imprint at the scene of the crime. I find the picture fascinating. I removed the gory part, I hope no one finds it offensive.

I look at the wing imprints and can almost picture the bird rising from the snow.

Last night I lost a rogue rooster. It appears he was taken by an owl, this morning I found this imprint at the scene of the crime. I find the picture fascinating. I removed the gory part, I hope no one finds it offensive.

I look at the wing imprints and can almost picture the bird rising from the snow.
Tracking and reading sign is a whole science. The evidence left behind by dramas we fail to witness can come to life for the observant. From the minimal disturbance in the snow, and the well defined wing prints it would seem the struggle was short.
This morning, in about 1/2" of fresh snow, I followed the wanderings of a vagrant cat around my property, and found the main trail for the mice still looking for scratch in the chicken yard. There's always a tale to be told, and it's amazing what goes on when we're tucked in our warm beds.
Thanks for sharing this photo with us.

I'm sorry about the loss of your rooster. It's always sad to lose one of our flock. :eek:) But the photo is very interesting. Thanks for posting it. :eek:)

Back
Top Bottom