Share your snow scene pictures.

Pics
Quote: Oh, yeah! I have 3' high piles all over the property. Yesterday I was doing the "snow rake 2-step" to keep from being crushed by 4" thick slabs of ice coming off the roof! This snow reminds me of Coastal snow. Usually we can "shovel" snow with a leaf blower.
lau.gif

Oh, yeah! I have 3' high piles all over the property. Yesterday I was doing the "snow rake 2-step" to keep from being crushed by 4" thick slabs of ice coming off the roof! This snow reminds me of Coastal snow. Usually we can "shovel" snow with a leaf blower.
lau.gif

I have a really good two stage Troy Bilt snow blower that I use to keep our driveway clear of snow.

Small world. Not only are we "neighbors", we have the same snow machine. Mine's a 24", 5 spd forward, 2 spd reverse. It is one of the best investments I've made. I have paths cut all over the place.

LOL! It sounds very similar to my machine. Mine is a plug in start with 6 spd forward, 2 spd reverse, and I agree it's been a great investment. It's a real workhorse.

I don't want to jinx myself, but my 18 year old Troy Bronco tiller has started with 2-4 pulls every spring, every year. I had to replace the carb in all that time, but that was my fault for using gas laced with ethanol.

Yep, ethanol will eventually mess them up. I use only premium ethanol free gasoline in my small engines.

Back
Top Bottom