She Is At Peace Today

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I am sorry for your loss. Take comfort that she is able to continue the blessing that was her life through participating in the donation program.
I have a former student, current friend, son of a friend and brother to two other former studnets now friends, who lives today because someone donated new lungs for him. He has CF, and now he can breathe. It was a close thing while he waited at the "top of the list". Through that donation he is still here and looking healthier than ever. Actually, when we thought he looked healthy, he didn't - now he does!
Blessings to you and your family in this time.

And, just keep the dark clothes away from the light clothes - my dad wore red undershirts and socks for quite a while after my mom passed!

very touching words
hugs.gif
I lost my cousin at the age of 20, he was my best friend since childhood, to a drunk driver.

I am so sorry to hear that, may God bless you and give you the strength to get over this. and may God let her rest in Heaven.

Quote:
I'm keeping really busy with the kids, relatives and friends. I don't like to slow down for a minute. I started going through her clothes but had to quit. I finished up some canning projcts we had planned. I will be OK in time. Thanks for your concern and condolences from all the others too. What a great forum BYC is!

Stiffer penalties for drunk drivers is what I have been arguing for for years.
every week I send email to my state Gov heads, Naturally I am always blown off. I never hear anything back or get a form letter stating they will look into it , yeah sure they will.
I was damaged in 1963 by a drunk driver, I was 6 years old at the time, I have lived with crippling pain all my life because someone thought it was their god given right to be behind the wheel impaired.
I have deep guilt because I survived that accident when my then 8 month old niece received an aortic tear that eventually took her life.
Because of survivor guilt I have spent all my adult years fighting against people who drink and drive, It doesn't make me popular by any stretch.
My heart goes out to you and your family.
No one should have to know this heartbreak due to someones lack of common sense.
I also agree that even after so many years it should be conciderd Murder, due in fact to the injuries sustaned are life threatning years after the fact.

Back
Top Bottom