She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

I'm back!!!!! I wanted to share with wveyone that I am now a Poult MaMa!! Hahahahaha!!!! I won a local raffle and won 3 royal palm poults that are 5 days old. I also won CJ's AC eggs on the Facebook raffle page! God blessed me yesterday. I am also working with another breeder in NH on a shipping experiment. She sent me CLB, Delawares, and Barnevelders!!! I sent those late last night!

Life has been good lately! How is everyone else doing?

I'm back!!!!! I wanted to share with wveyone that I am now a Poult MaMa!! Hahahahaha!!!! I won a local raffle and won 3 royal palm poults that are 5 days old. I also won CJ's AC eggs on the Facebook raffle page! God blessed me yesterday. I am also working with another breeder in NH on a shipping experiment. She sent me CLB, Delawares, and Barnevelders!!! I sent those late last night!

Life has been good lately! How is everyone else doing?

Congrats. I'm going okay. I'm finally starting to get some silkies born that meet standards, and I'm finally getting some frizzled that have darkish skin n and combs, and I might finally have my first chick with both silkie and frizzled feathers.

Back
Top Bottom