She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

LOL...that sounds too much like me!!! I love that the two of you can rib each other! "I kept saying...Look! they think I am their mother, they just want to cuddle and feel safe!" and "Crap, my MIDGET is getting thrown around!" I take a lot of ribbing for being too nurturing. I have cry baby turkeys in the house, and my hubby says they are training me...I argue that they just want to feel safe...Mars and Venus :)
It's true the females are much more sensative and nurturing on the average. The guys are just: whatever...

It's true the females are much more sensative and nurturing on the average. The guys are just: whatever...
th

Oh I'm so going to love this thread!! Been in stiches at you two crazy people :gig

I'm in the BLUE corner!! But I do totally respect your methods too Amy. Even though you do meddle a lot!!
I've got 25 in at the moment, 21 polish and 4 Amber link x polish. I started with 27 but had 2 clear polish at day 6 so they went. I reckon if I didn't have the Amber link eggs in there I could have got 30 polish in. I've not used foam inserts for the dividers this time and if a good number make it to lockdown I won't be hatching in cartons either. That is seriously going to drive me insane not been able to look at pips and watch :barnie
Day 13 today for mind today will be candling tomorrow! Yay Yay. For some reason this hatch is taking forever.

Spare the rod...
There's a difference between spoiling and leniency. My son is spoiled, but he's not a spoiled brat. He's actually a pretty awesome kid, of course he's just like his momma (and if you make any comments about who his real momma is I will bat you with a 2x4 instead of my hand!) You can be giving and stern. That's me. If I need to Gibbs smack my roo for coming after me I will, but I'll show you a ton of love too..

Look...you found your new title!!

Oh I'm so going to love this thread!! Been in stiches at you two crazy people
gig.gif

I'm in the BLUE corner!! But I do totally respect your methods too Amy. Even though you do meddle a lot!!
I've got 25 in at the moment, 21 polish and 4 Amber link x polish. I started with 27 but had 2 clear polish at day 6 so they went. I reckon if I didn't have the Amber link eggs in there I could have got 30 polish in. I've not used foam inserts for the dividers this time and if a good number make it to lockdown I won't be hatching in cartons either. That is seriously going to drive me insane not been able to look at pips and watch
barnie.gif

Day 13 today for mind today will be candling tomorrow! Yay Yay. For some reason this hatch is taking forever.
LOL. I do, guilty as charged. It would drive me bonkers if I could not see..omg!!

Oh I'm so going to love this thread!! Been in stiches at you two crazy people
gig.gif

I've got 25 in at the moment, 21 polish and 4 Amber link x polish. I started with 27 but had 2 clear polish at day 6 so they went. I reckon if I didn't have the Amber link eggs in there I could have got 30 polish in. I've not used foam inserts for the dividers this time and if a good number make it to lockdown I won't be hatching in cartons either. That is seriously going to drive me insane not been able to look at pips and watch
barnie.gif

I've been so jealous watching your huge polish hatches. I've had a few here and there, but this will be my first full run of Polish only. I can't wait!

There's a difference between spoiling and leniency. My son is spoiled, but he's not a spoiled brat. He's actually a pretty awesome kid, of course he's just like his momma (and if you make any comments about who his real momma is I will bat you with a 2x4 instead of my hand!) You can be giving and stern. That's me. If I need to Gibbs smack my roo for coming after me I will, but I'll show you a ton of love too..
You need a Gibbs smack for spreading Copacabana to another generation

You need a Gibbs smack for spreading Copacabana to another generation
smack.gif
If the new generation had better taste in music we'd have a better society I am just trying to help. I have video somewhere of him singing "Lime in the coconut" when he was about three...lol
Put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up...you put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up.... (Get that stuck in your head!!)

Back
Top Bottom