She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

:smack If the new generation had better taste in music we'd have a better society I am just trying to help. I have video somewhere of him singing "Lime in the coconut" when he was about three...lol
Put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up...you put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up....  (Get that stuck in your head!!)
I'm on the phone now, or I would smack you twice. You would probably hate the music I like, but I agree with you on pop music now

I've been so jealous watching your huge polish hatches. I've had a few here and there, but this will be my first full run of Polish only. I can't wait!

My polish is one of my fav girls.

Look...you found your new title!!

LOL. I do, guilty as charged. It would drive me bonkers if I could not see..omg!!

I'm having chick withdrawal symptoms :sick
Only got three left from the Easter HAL left, I'm saving them for my mother hoping they are hens :fl 2 Amber x ones and the runty polish that's looking very male!

Amy I will be able to see but what about when hatchers start knocking them about. Oh no i won't be able to monitor in my OCD way.

I'm having chick withdrawal symptoms
sickbyc.gif

Only got three left from the Easter HAL left, I'm saving them for my mother hoping they are hens
fl.gif
2 Amber x ones and the runty polish that's looking very male!

Amy I will be able to see but what about when hatchers start knocking them about. Oh no i won't be able to monitor in my OCD way.
That's just torture.
wink.png

I have plenty of room in the incubator (200+ eggs), but I didn't design it well for hatching. Air flow comes out under the "hatching" trays and though the chickens popped out fine, turkeys take their sweet old time and they shrink wrapped. I can't redesign until it's empty, and I don't forsee it empty until maybe July.

I can't cut the airflow without affecting the heat distribution as the fan is necessary for heat scavenging from the element in the duct. Version 2 will have a second duct outlet with a register so that I can divert airflow away from the hatchers. There will still be enough heat in the cabinet for the hatch.

I also need to move the water pan up high, as the hatch debris falling into the water pan is as nasty as an LG stinkubator.
Hurry up already and do the tweaks you need to do. I'm waiting until you get that bator all ready to go to the patent office with before I design my knock off model. Just need to order my thermostat, and I'm all over it.

I would be in so much trouble if I could hatch 200 eggs at one time. I respect anyone that can construct and troubleshoot an incubator like that. I don't trust myself enough to build one
If this old biddy can make a bator, I'm sure you could. Give me a sharp pencil to add more ventilation holes, and a roll of tinfoil for air baffles, and I'm good. Couple of sheet rock screws to attach the sponges to the walls. Total red neck affair, but it gets the job done!

Amy, too bad you came up with your thread idea so late in the season, or I'd be compelled to join you. I think you need to get some local eggs and fire up your bator now so you and SC can be on the same time line.

Hurry up already and do the tweaks you need to do.  I'm waiting until you get that bator all ready to go to the patent office with before I design my knock off model.  Just need to order my thermostat, and I'm all over it.

If this old biddy can make a bator, I'm sure you could.  Give me a sharp pencil to add more ventilation holes, and a roll of tinfoil for air baffles, and I'm good.  Couple of sheet rock screws to attach the sponges to the walls.  Total red neck affair, but it gets the job done!

Amy, too bad you came up with your thread idea so late in the season, or I'd be compelled to join you.  I think you need to get some local eggs and fire up your bator now so you and SC can be on the same time line.  
Mine will be running constantly until at least September. I have a warranty...

Hurry up already and do the tweaks you need to do. I'm waiting until you get that bator all ready to go to the patent office with before I design my knock off model. Just need to order my thermostat, and I'm all over it.

If this old biddy can make a bator, I'm sure you could. Give me a sharp pencil to add more ventilation holes, and a roll of tinfoil for air baffles, and I'm good. Couple of sheet rock screws to attach the sponges to the walls. Total red neck affair, but it gets the job done!

Amy, too bad you came up with your thread idea so late in the season, or I'd be compelled to join you. I think you need to get some local eggs and fire up your bator now so you and SC can be on the same time line.
As far as I know, we plan to set so we are on the same timeline. Right @scflock ? He has eggs in now getting ready for lockdown I think. I'm only doing another hatch to start my own lines. I just have to wait for the girls to settle back down and get regular again. I wanted to have the three silkies I'm getting from my sister here and out with the boys too, but if I wait on her I'll be using a walker first. It's just starting to get consistantly warm here, I call this early...lol

As far as I know, we plan to set so we are on the same timeline. Right @scflock
 ? He has eggs in  now getting ready for lockdown I think. I'm only doing another hatch to start my own lines. I just have to wait for the girls to settle back down and get regular again. I wanted to have the three silkies I'm getting from my sister here and out with the boys too, but if I wait on her I'll be using a walker first. It's just starting to get consistantly warm here, I call this early...lol
I will hatch next Wednesday and Thursday. I can wait a week or two to set if you want. If you turn the LG on now you may have the temps regulated by then

Back
Top Bottom