She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

He's not lying. He pulls the plug and doesn't look back.....

Well, if there are no pips it wouldn't hurt to take them out, clean the bator and put them back in if you wanted to give them more time. Usually w/in 24 hours after my last hatcher I candle and look for internal pips/movement, any sign of life. With mine, I can usually just tell. I go with my gut. If I really don't know I'll give it another 24, but generally, no pips or movement 24 hours after the last hatcher is the first sign. I don't do the float test, but many people will to see if they wiggle. If I decide they aren't viable anymore I do eggtopsies starting in the air cell to double check for life and moving down to a full eggtopsy.
That's what I did with the last eggs on my first batch

Ok, may do that tonight or wait till tomorrow. Cleaning it is a pain in the rear

Poor little Blob.

He's not lying. He pulls the plug and doesn't look back.....

Well, if there are no pips it wouldn't hurt to take  them out, clean the bator and put them back in if you wanted to give them more time. Usually w/in 24 hours after my last hatcher I candle and look for internal pips/movement, any sign of life. With mine, I can usually just tell. I go with my gut. If I really don't know I'll give it another 24, but generally, no pips or movement 24 hours after the last hatcher is the first sign. I don't do the float test, but many people will to see if they wiggle. If I decide they aren't viable anymore I do eggtopsies starting in the air cell to double check for life and moving down to a full eggtopsy.
Please, please, please let me know if we go to #1. I'm gonna blow that thread up :gig
Already have the first few posts in my head :gig

Oh lord no. I took his father fishing when we were together and we went out in a canoe. I ended up rowing cause he drove me nuts because he couldn't master it, and then I baited his hook for him cause he'd never done it. He does go out to "hunt". I don't think he's ever shot anything though. He's a black belt in karate and these days looks like a thug, but it's superficial...lol

So your X s/o could not hunt or fish, What was her name?
lau.gif
Down here you cant become a man until you can provide, Heck we teach hunters safety in middle school and both boys and girls go through it, and shot a real shot gun

So your X s/o could not hunt or fish, What was her name?
lau.gif
Down here you cant become a man until you can provide, Heck we teach hunters safety in middle school and both boys and girls go through it, and shot a real shot gun
He could shoot. He had his permits and he was a correction's officer in a max facility so he must have been taught something when he worked the tower.... it's the fishing/camping other stuff I wasn't impressed with. lol

Look who found a new pack of emojis
clap.gif

Too bad you're still losing the battle of words. With a redneck
gig.gif

I had a reply to this, then saw that Walnut Hill beat me to it

I was going to say "Ride in the woods". There is nothing more fun than hopping on my KTM 300XC 2 stroke. All the torque of a 4 stroke, all the wrist snapping pop of a 2 stroke. There is no better feeling in the world than ripping through the single track on a dirt bike. Things happen too fast to think about anything but you and the bike

You explained much better than I would have taken the time to type. Still, given what it sounds like she is going for, I think she would be ok to start the first generation sideways. It may take a little longer to work out any serious flaws, and they can stay hidden, but you can always single mate the second generation to see who is carrying what. It's just very time consuming. At least you know what you are working with. My problem with bringing in outside birds is possibly introducing another flaw from another flock

Ok, you've been here long enough. You know the routine. It's for your own good...

Ok ladies and gentlemen, stand back

Not going to wind up too hard

It's your first offense

It's going to hurt me worse than it hurts you

Quit moving around

smack.gif

Mahi...
droolin.gif
If I could only catch one fish for the rest of my life, that would be it. Gotta love the Stream in May!
How far do you have to run to hit the blue? The way SC is shaped, where I put in it's 72 miles from the shore line to the blue, around 85 to get to the ledge

Good morning!

We hit blue water about 40 miles out have to go around 60 to hit the "gulf" depends on where you cast off from. We left sneeds ferry today. Water was rough so we only went about 25 miles off. Caught some nice grouper, only saw one mahi and they saw a lot yesterday. Wind turned and was stacking the water. Did hook two cobia both pulled the hook. Have you ever eaten amberjack? If not then you should!

Quote:
tongue2.gif

A few more Yorkshire sayings and meanings incase I start writing like I speak
hide.gif

Amylynn great minds think alike
wink.png
... are already familiar to me!

My husband and I will be crossing the continent and the ocean in 2017 for our 20th anniversary--I suppose by then, I can add a chicken person to my list of folks I need to meet up with, as well as all the h2g2ers
wink.png

Afternoon all. I was busy this morning had to go to New Orleans. I am officially an American citizen.
Congratulations!

Quote: Well, yeah...

I need help. What should I use to straighten a chicks toes?? Mine have crooked toes and I dont have the medical tape I used last time.:)

Back
Top Bottom