Shipping and Receiving Pea eggs contest!

When you post a reply here on any topic,,all across the top of the script box is icons,,ect,,scroll your cursor over the icons and the icon 2 of the left side of the paperclip is used for uploading pics,,you just find where the pic is stored on your harddrive and hit submit.

Last edited:
Mmmaddie13,,is it possible to use a syringe with some surgical tubing on one end to get water in the tray??
I can see if I can hook something up. I can probably do that..
PS Don't lose hope in USPS, I know it's not preferred, but the only eggs I've had shipped to me (aside from yours, of course) were from USPS that I recall. Keep those fingers crossed, and I'll do the same for you! :)

Well,I just won a 6 egg auction of eggs from a white peacock with cameo hens coming from Ga.I sent an e-mail before the auction ended to implore the seller to use Fed-Ex 2 day Guaranteed delivery,,got an e-mail back saying they use USPS Priority mail,,,and they didn't seem inclined to try Fed-Ex for me,even tho I offered to pay the extra,,so,,I just wasted $73.99,,Could have procured several bottles of fine merlot for this mistake,,I'll have the trash can ready for them once they get here cause I'm sure they won;t be worth a c**p,if anyone here knows where I can pry loose some cameo b/s pied eggs,do let me know please? I've scoured the internet asking,they must be in high demand or non existant.
Mmmaddie13,,is it possible to use a syringe with some surgical tubing on one end to get water in the tray??
So sorry to hear this. Seems like the seller should be happy to do this if buyer pays.

PS Don't lose hope in USPS, I know it's not preferred, but the only eggs I've had shipped to me (aside from yours, of course) were from USPS that I recall.

They've always done really well with mine, reliably 2-3 days on shipping and I've never had eggs damaged by their handling. The last person I sent to had a dent in one of their eggs from my packaging job (d'oh, still feel badly about that) and I've never received broken eggs from anyone shipping through them. I think DAS may have shipped later in the week, that may have been why it took so long. I shipped on a monday and it made it 2400 miles in 3 days...

Daughter has volunteered to draw us up a spreadsheet for this thread later tonight,,I will imput information gathered from the posts here and upload,,if somethings wrong which I'm sure there maybe some mistakes,,you can pm me and I will then update the sheet and upload it as current. Tomorrow the first shipped group is due to hatch,,so check back later and go over the information to verify please?

They've always done really well with mine, reliably 2-3 days on shipping and I've never had eggs damaged by their handling. The last person I sent to had a dent in one of their eggs from my packaging job (d'oh, still feel badly about that) and I've never received broken eggs from anyone shipping through them. I think DAS may have shipped later in the week, that may have been why it took so long. I shipped on a monday and it made it 2400 miles in 3 days...
I shipped his eggs on Saturday, June 9. The PO estimated delivery on Monday, June 11. For some reason they didn't arrive until Wednesday, June 13. The mail keeps moving on Sunday, it just doesn't get delivered. I've sent other eggs on Saturday and had them arrive in 2 days. Not sure why his took 4 days, but it wasn't because they were shipped later in the week. Personally, I think it has something to do with the PO sorting facility in St. Paul, MN. They seem to do a lot of sending things out just to bring them back again the next day. His tracking info does not reflect this, but then again it does not say anything at all, so who knows.

Spreadsheet upload! If somethings wrong let me know:)
Shipping and Receiving Egg Chart

Shipper

Egg Sent

Carrier

Days before Recieved

Miles Shipped

Cost/ Weight

Buyer

Broken

Hatch Rate
Kedreeva

USPS