Shipping and Receiving Pea eggs contest!

Great job. Mine weren't broken. All but 2 of the air sacs were moving or broken. I'm not sure how you guys would say that. I will also look up the shipping cost for you. Pretty tired. I got the white male today. I didn't get the black shouldered Cameo, but got a 2 year old Cameo. They are awesome. Made a big cage to haul them home in. They rode very well. The white one lost some of his crown. Each lost a feather but came out good. They didn't seem all that nervous about their surroundings, but sure were curious.

Grats on the new birds lil zoo!

That's a good little spread sheet! The miles on my first package was I think 955, not 1200 something though- don't want it to show I shipped farther than I did.

I just shipped another 4 to GroundPecker and will try to get them to post about the result. The package was 4 eggs, packaged the same way as the others, through USPS for $12.10. They will be traveling 899 miles. They shipped Monday and they should get there tomorrow morning (thursday).

Ok, Seabreeze (the second person I shipped to, 2433 miles away) sent pics of the package when it arrived.

There was one dented egg, and I'm certain it was because I packed the last one in tighter than I should have. Seabreeze said it looks as if the pointy end of the egg next to it made the dent. I'll know better next time- 7 eggs tops for that box.

Shipping and Receiving Egg Chart

Shipper

Egg Sent

Carrier

Days before Recieved

Miles Shipped

Cost/ Weight

Buyer

Broken

Hatch Rate
Kedreeva

USPS

$12.10

Seabreeze

FBC

Fedex

$86.20/8.3 lbs

Mmmaddie13

DAS

UPS

$12.10

FBC

FBC

Fedex

$14.89/8.35 lbs

Georgialee

FBC

Fedex

$15.21/ 7.2 lbs

Poultryfan73

Kedreeva

USPS

$12.10

Trish44

USPS

Lilzoo

Kedreeva

USPS

$12.10

GroundPecker

Last edited:
Looking good FBC! ^_^ This is a fun thread, thanks for starting it! Can't wait to see how the hatch rates go once these start hatching out.

I just got work from Groundpecker, who says all of the 4 eggs from the last shipment arrived intact this morning. Whoo! Next ones go out to PA, 365 miles (about, google maps can't find the exact address and it looks like the person is in BFE!) to poultryfan73. Same info otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom