Shipping and Receiving Pea eggs contest!

All 6 eggs bought off e-bay that was Cameo's are NO GOOD!!! What is it with me and Cameo's? I know over the past 3 years I've bought over 30 Cameo eggs from at least 6 diffrent sellers,,I did get 2 of them to hatch,both came from Bigcreekpoultry,,but they are Cameo B/S and both hens,,,and at Mt Hope this spring,only about 2 Cameo males was sold,and they was split to spaldings,,which I will not have,,I think any Cameo eggs destined to come to my zip code gets hexed right from the git-go!!
I wish you were closer I have 2 year old Cameo male would trade you.

Band,,,we'd probably get in a wreck or have car trouble,,I'm telling you,,CAMEO means HEX here,no matter how or what,,it will happen. Lil Zoo,,not much to trade for here,,except possibly a young 1 yr old male that I have exra,,sent you a PM about that,,,,,,,,,,,I did find someone about a 2 hrs drive south of me that is selling Cameo peachicks,,waiting now to hear back and see if they are Cameo pieds,B/S,,w/e,ect,,,

Band,,,we'd probably get in a wreck or have car trouble,,I'm telling you,,CAMEO means HEX here,no matter how or what,,it will happen. Lil Zoo,,not much to trade for here,,except possibly a young 1 yr old male that I have exra,,sent you a PM about that,,,,,,,,,,,I did find someone about a 2 hrs drive south of me that is selling Cameo peachicks,,waiting now to hear back and see if they are Cameo pieds,B/S,,w/e,ect,,,

Yea I hate to go down in age. I am anxious for the full tails and fertile eggs. I know they are the most common but would like BS Blue Male, IB or BS IB females mature.

Yea I hate to go down in age. I am anxious for the full tails and fertile eggs. I know they are the most common but would like BS Blue Male, IB or BS IB females mature.

You can have my IB hen! She's 3 and I am not looking to raise straight IB; she came as part of a pair I was buying to get the male to a friend.

Back
Top Bottom