Shipping Eggs

So I’ve been shipping eggs for a few months and everything was good.
I know it's not what this thread is about.. but I have to ask if you are NPIP certified or shipping illegally (intentionally or not)?

Regarding the eggs breaking.. the ones I received were packaged like yours but with a secondary outside stuffed box protecting the inner box.

USPS does make lots of mistakes as folks have noted. They are the most reliable to my location and also the post masters have gone above and beyond by meeting before or after hours for pick up and calling me from the major town two hours before mine to see if I want to come pick them (chicks) up instead of waiting another day for them to arrive at my location..

Best wishes for successful adventures! :jumpy:jumpy

Agreed, our post master is the best! She even held my ducklings at the library because I couldn't get to the post office before they closed. It's just the "system" seems to be broken. Lol
I know it's not what this thread is about.. but I have to ask if you are NPIP certified or shipping illegally (intentionally or not)?

Regarding the eggs breaking.. the ones I received were packaged like yours but with a secondary outside stuffed box protecting the inner box.

USPS does make lots of mistakes as folks have noted. They are the most reliable to my location and also the post masters have gone above and beyond by meeting before or after hours for pick up and calling me from the major town two hours before mine to see if I want to come pick them (chicks) up instead of waiting another day for them to arrive at my location..

Getting NPIP certified is pretty easy and not very expensive. It eliminates a lot of headaches, questions and worries. Really no different than having proof that your pets are up to date on vaccinations. Or a coggins test on a horse. One might even say that it is a smart and responsible decision.

Yes, they are! With the current outbreak of AI, i’m especially worried about my birds.

Oh my gosh..poor babies. I'd be mad. Also gas is not cheap to boot..
We have a local post office 4 minutes from me, I've never had any issues until this year🤷‍♀️ my chicks ended up an hour away, 1 shipment sat at a different post office all day before someone called me and my ducklings sat at a post office 30 minutes away from me all day long until someone decided to deliver them to my local post office.

I had countless chicks shipped last year and they all ended up at my local post office.

Back
Top Bottom