Should I put my dog down?

What about a fenced yard for him? And maybe restricting him to a utility room when he's indoors?
I think we are going to end up doing something similar to that idea but keeping him inside in a small area with pee pads on the floor. It just means he’s going to have to get over his attachment issues.😂(I’m his “therapy person”)

Another suggestion
could you set up a gated area for him specifically for when you arent around or when you cant watch him.
Put puppy pads in that area, water a bed thats easy to clean. This way its only a small spot that needs to be cleaned not the whole house.
That’s exactly what I’m probably going to do!! The smallest issue with it is he has attachment issues he is going to have to get over but that shouldn’t be too big a deal.

That’s exactly what I’m probably going to do!! The smallest issue with it is he has attachment issues he is going to have to get over but that shouldn’t be too big a deal.
You can still give him attention. Or have him out if your right there and able to take him out when needed.

Back
Top Bottom