"Shouldered Poultry Photo Contest" MAY~Land of the Free Because of the Brave HAL w/hosts Mike & Sall

mlm Mike

Sunna and Mani
13 Years
Aug 14, 2010
Hardy Township, OH
We’re very excited to announce the winners of the

~ Shouldered Poultry Photo Contest ~

Huge thanks to everyone who participated,

and ESPECIALLY to our prize/s sponsor

qFVc3_ZJjEwGiixlw4jXFCmdbQss5VLa2kOnfxdvZEMl7O9hcCSCuH9dvXG93qkFXA2s2Eb-1tjQnGcZ9X0j6el_ZdE52UnftJ-QrjbBOJikE6qKOE_9Z3LS8H0aA957kobihJVZ

1st Place WINNER! @Brigabart

l0hToGLQstU69lsvB_yTUzbGs5-lDCIBgJw22KkrbktJBJUx0Yik-AK-S0Ne9TTQSEu4nguyOLzI07HCi2Ert_yuTA4w1B8FWyXduWLfYsO8a9LhN6pGhW56kW5Wt-oO7C6jSkJW

Prize donation by…

fZM-SR9lFMVNNxNOrU7tSC0hgZEiAZUl0p5HQjJXPaKmLtfJ1M9dmGF7P8gJ5lpH1PJjYMQIWVKrE69yvnJvmWfxxUAVKSjG5ytdTU6LbgaQstbM8ZDP_AHLs2IZWl4Tt1ww2F4T

1st Place:

Dimensions: 14"X 8"

HO9zSxxaHfdEyh2l8SgO6QK9yTY5X2S-7lRKKkSnykR2kCpzo_vpg-xPSFS7r1GCABgf0anyiLqhZoIRHFyh_FjuJDM-lmhN7Z9YwAksGyZDts9c86loK4NeRj5fNnQLILiSxWGe

2nd Place Winner! @Tjordan

m6nXkiRc0DhMhw3HQzgHNaLmT13nPZIejNhp6crUqUTudW5GMmrjunhwf_6ExkrREdqpK2-PUh6LjkmFKx2TaPN1SqFAsEzqNElMH5Vg5V3hNT7M-yRI1tfMYVJMD9yVtw0QhQAk

2nd Place:

Description: What is Coops for Troops?

The proceeds for TeamPokey Coffee are earmarked for Coops for Troops, which provides therapy chickens, a coop, and a starter pack of supplies to veterans and military families who may be struggling with isolation, depression, anxiety or PTSD, post traumatic stress disorder. We thank you for your support of Pokey and your support of our military men and women and their families who have served this great country of ours! Does the coffee make the grade?
Well, we love it! Team Pokey Coffee is well balanced and aromatic with just a hint of chocolate tones. It's a medium roast--not too dark, and not too light, perfect to enjoy any time of the day. And each sip you take will be all the sweeter, knowing you've supported this worthwhile cause.
ZLMVQQ9C5Dps94IEAPnveohfop2YnxOMwN6UtcbRKQlK_0qOcYakppyVivs2_EgwWRf5bhTlwXmY90qrm7t8qEpwtwJIErK3BpSZ57iKY-cn2AGa8BgkSjEKuGlCFrs5UZRSL5_m

3rd Place WINNER! @Honora

M79wwTjQHyloVkne4fHkPSgqXVexd2J9APKt3nwzY5Pe68TomeQC4ae8KR8dzhmf6vZxXUiFa5ZFfkzYlclexAyfALQwdnnpjtdNEWVqKphkwN_iy3fzq3et9QmQB_PsqjgqO30N

3rd Place:

Seed kit Contains: Broccoli Waltham, Purple Top Turnip, Bracco White Mustard, Forage Kale, Ladino Clover.
SZGsIm4odUcfoCADBIVayR-1MS56uBXF5GoskKL_px4mFF4zyLBfzJFFLpzu2_bMGSB_jVGjrTpa_CfQtgmxwT_dq377ep93zslGCvu9BbE8rGvSL7_ADMUPL9pWCjELgauhJdsx

sv_CvpQxMGbd1_HxkGF-lwkyWgnAcB8jy6zACvqOWLVYUXU3Pz-dbckShMLMkv31sh55Gw9ul3R1Em66MNApDifCS5z_2hNp3JeXiKIi0lhvJOZ4ZE28YiOE9A5aOSGYZ3mECTsW

~ Shouldered Poultry Photo Contest ~

Post images of your favorite fowl on your shoulder and

tell us why they are your favorite!

3 Entries per member, see rules below!

Prize donations by…

GK2lDU1VYZ6MU5-apjontnCfMDZiSkyNlqHX0O2RVB9kH2bT-UUz575-zh9O8op7ljWOLuN5RuAj6ojk6lpekhZ0e0TvO6uW9YbUKcUMzQ2hEusyLfiJLLY2hZ7inygmsFidqKIL

1st Place:

Dimensions: 14"X 8"

3oSNd8B2xFoR_SkL1RHdgVA3969022B_mbhoeUGPaHUdSmlYypodsthlCFyvaJQFMkzZIGEpexlNDLdQguDOqWiIy_GfBrHrdlo8qnaQ9QdkAulrLcGIiwI6wgfqBLqrKn-rcW4Y

2nd Place:

Description: What is Coops for Troops?

The proceeds for TeamPokey Coffee are earmarked for Coops for Troops, which provides therapy chickens, a coop, and a starter pack of supplies to veterans and military families who may be struggling with isolation, depression, anxiety or PTSD, post traumatic stress disorder. We thank you for your support of Pokey and your support of our military men and women and their families who have served this great country of ours! Does the coffee make the grade?
Well, we love it! Team Pokey Coffee is well balanced and aromatic with just a hint of chocolate tones. It's a medium roast--not too dark, and not too light, perfect to enjoy any time of the day. And each sip you take will be all the sweeter, knowing you've supported this worthwhile cause.
Cj_gYSlLK-C3AO2SenJsJ8PJAzAHSvD6EOfvpmzNQifdIJUyLBa9sZ6ryW65gg-TAUr86Y_upYP6wlInMxnSHrYvEqDT3ZuEPcgCs_cN_XrOsmCqwBPLwegQL8JzrMopVSiTBHBn

3rd Place:

Seed kit Contains: Broccoli Waltham, Purple Top Turnip, Bracco White Mustard, Forage Kale, Ladino Clover.
kLLV9uVJpks8ZC6-tx64N_gpslu5W1X3wuiX832GSc4iBQHEU6DtbVuXkm502KD2ziH_BUnWc23JCFdLnO6XdeGhRXbE7Zp4RmBjJkxv2V1xUoMyPEm5VmApsmLnmB3rlB63rQoT

Contest Rules:

Open to ALL BYC members in the Continental U.S. ONLY (Not Alaska or Hawaii)
Must be your picture taken in the past year
Photo cannot have been entered in other contests
Maximum of 3 entries per person
No fake editing or Captions-
We want to see the world through your eyes,
not through the excessive use of editing tools.
However, basic cropping and poop removal is allowed.
To submit your entries, simply post your images in this thread
Contest Ends May 31st, 2016 Midnight EST
For List of Winners, check back to this page after June 12th, 2016
Winners chosen by a panel of judges, judge’s decisions will be final.
REMINDER that your host's reserves the right to disqualify posts not following the rules.
All BYC Rules Apply! Terms of Service (Rules)
VOID where Prohibited!
qCPfuTGcMV2uhq_sbPiKxKWZewPYqHhZUHKWk9MWjxAZNlcIgpqOIBcuvbBfc17WjFVdNzHF0XoIBToUJbgfwQx0E8ZoNkVBRKTQW6h-jNMaeRoc_nZT2lroW9aqUVhsJPbyc9Y0

By pjnbill22

COOL New CONTESTS

w/ fantastic Prizes donated by
piyVFvhYwnL8mriz2GvFU1Oav9JSOHeRaMp_kMcr7WVgQfcWI0WmMOCJx_lwcaPmGSIKyKnHelkx7vGi_gPiNlbCyZgrhsNiN6Mwy2dwb9K5PU8Aj-vwCGxcZSBk3LwL6tozO6ET

Remembering Our Fallen CLICK HERE

Poultry Shaming Photo Contest CLICK HERE

Show your Stripes! Patriotic Poultry CLICK HERE

Patriotic Party! Red, White & Blue Recipe/Photo Contest CLICK HERE

Shouldered Poultry Photo Contest! CLICK HERE

Poultry in Nature! Photo Contest CLICK HERE

Natural Eggs & Flowers Photo Contest! CLICK HERE

A FEW EXTRA CONTEST FROM OUR MEMBERS!

Head Shots Photo Contest! MAY HAL Members ONLY CLICK HERE

MAY "SHARE A LAUGH" CLICK HERE

CVA-wz9USCnZH9px440KIe-wJ0XynNI2lV8FHmR-Vg7AJXIT8opVVn73U1nu_C3F1lnLBgwvbaldy9vlZTq8DOaALIC7mYh1yxDHKrGi2ud5F10_P90F2xIsdOYZAPyDQYV3QOYB

If you have not joined the

2016 Hatch-a-Long Please Join us here...

Last edited:

This is Ash she is my favorite because she is just a bit nutty and her antics are just funny, like for example my roo was roughing up her feathers and so I had to put a chicken saddle on her, she didn't like it so she darted all around the yard, and then went and hid in the flowers, once she determined she couldn't run from it or hide from it she decided I could help he so she jumped up on my head.

UPDATE! To make it easier when judging occurs, please make Certain you NUMBER your ACTUAL 3 Entries in the contest or if you cant edit mark your extras as....
"NOT ACTUAL ENTRY, Sharing"

Example:
My entries

memorial-day-clipart-Memorial-Day-Clipart-2.jpg
highfive.gif

Last edited:

This is Ash she is my favorite because she is just a bit nutty and her antics are just funny, like for example my roo was roughing up her feathers and so I had to put a chicken saddle on her, she didn't like it so she darted all around the yard, and then went and hid in the flowers, once she determined she couldn't run from it or hide from it she decided I could help he so she jumped up on my head.

That was fast!!!
clap.gif

I would never be able to get my guinea to sit still on my shoulder.... when they do go for my shoulder its usually clawing my whole back fluttering like a cyclone! Good Luck to everyone participating!

Entry #1

Ok so Jade isn't a chicken, but this bird has been through the ringer and back. Having been a part of a loving family that adored him he was set for life. Unfortunately, life took a turn for the worse. As one family member after another developed cancer and left this earth for heaven. He came to us with when all that was left of the family was a grandfather, who worked long hours always traveling, and a granddaughter, who is too young to care for even herself on her own. With the little girl's needs taken care of; all that was left was the care for two Nanday Conures. One with serious trust issues(Lady) and another desperate for attention(Jade) but hesitant with new people. It took a couple weeks to convince Jade that I was a nice person. Now, with some gentle persuasion, he will climb onto my shoulder, curl into my neck, and almost purr while you scratch his head.

Back
Top Bottom