Show Off Your Games!

Where can I buy that blue netting? Anyone know? Either online or at a store. I live down in south texas. I'd appreciate it.

Found this older roo in our yard yesterday & he had beaten the crap out of our 6 month old AG stag :mad: No one has chickens close to us so I don't know how he showed up at our place, he must be part Game

I have 6 Old English Game Bantams. The rooster is a black/red, 2 hens are self blue, 2 are black splash, and one is black. I am hatching more eggs, but I am afraid I won't be getting any other colors from them
sad.png
Hopefully I can go out to the breeder's house soon and pick up some new colored hens. I will try and post pics tomorrow!

Hey everybody! New to the forums, but have been loving what I'm seeing so far :) It's good to see others as excited by chickens as I am! Here's a couple pics I thought y'all might like.
My new AG roo not too sure what he is reminds me of a whitehackle
and this is my BBred Phoenix hen that I've got him with right now. Hopin they make some pretty babies :) so let me know what y'all think!

Hey everybody! New to the forums, but have been loving what I'm seeing so far
smile.png
It's good to see others as excited by chickens as I am! Here's a couple pics I thought y'all might like. My new AG roo not too sure what he is reminds me of a whitehackle and this is my BBred Phoenix hen that I've got him with right now. Hopin they make some pretty babies
smile.png
so let me know what y'all think!
Cock looks like a spangled hatch to me, if he's pea comb (looks to be) I'd say even more so.. I've never seen a pure WH come pea comb, even crossed WH's (at least ones bred back to the WH side more than 50/50) will come single/straight combed usually. Looks like some fine starter birds though, hope they work out for you.

God bless,
Daniel.

Hey everybody! New to the forums, but have been loving what I'm seeing so far
smile.png
It's good to see others as excited by chickens as I am! Here's a couple pics I thought y'all might like. My new AG roo not too sure what he is reminds me of a whitehackle and this is my BBred Phoenix hen that I've got him with right now. Hopin they make some pretty babies
smile.png
so let me know what y'all think!

Love the tail on your roo!! I agree, should make some pretty babies :)

Back
Top Bottom