Show Off Your Games!

Dont have a finished product picture of the bird since i havent taken one but heres a before of him a couple months back

Did you do the lobes also? And did they bleed much?
I know question was not for me but I can answer that one. They're all different some will not bleed more then one drop and others will open the hose. That's why you need to coagulate their blood before cutting it. Then grab lobe pull it alittle bit and do one cut. Look for videos in you tube, some are stupids they don't even know how to do it. Don't forget to put benzocaine in the areas to prevent pain.

I know question was not for me but I can answer that one. They're all different some will not bleed more then one drop and others will open the hose. That's why you need to coagulate their blood before cutting it. Then grab lobe pull it alittle bit and do one cut. Look for videos in you tube, some are stupids they don't even know how to do it. Don't forget to put benzocaine in the areas to prevent pain.
Thanks for the info. Question . How do you coagulate blood before cutting?

Thanks for the info. Question . How do you coagulate blood before cutting?
there is a shot for that but don't know exactly what is it. But what i used to do to prevent bleeding or to much bleeding was try everything you can to have rooster relax do it in cool weather Not cold. Here cool is between 60 to 80 degrees. Apply cooler water with a soft sponge to cool down blood it always made a difference. Any questions you have I 'll try to help you.

there is a shot for that but don't know exactly what is it. But what i used to do to prevent bleeding or to much bleeding was try everything you can to have rooster relax do it in cool weather Not cold. Here cool is between 60 to 80 degrees. Apply cooler water with a soft sponge to cool down blood it always made a difference. Any questions you have I 'll try to help you.
Thanks I done the wattles of one just to get a feel for it and it seemed ok. Should have done lobes and comb while I was at it oh well.

Back
Top Bottom