Show Off Your Games!

SavedImage_20190204_151853_01.jpg

Can't remember if i posted this but it's worth another one if I did.

Can't remember if i posted this but it's worth another one if I did.

I know pretty much nothing about games...

(Archie Kehr who’s line some might know, lived out by us and he my dad were friends, and he used to bring us some of his cull pullets when I was a kid, and they’d mix with our rooster to make some thrifty barnyard mixes) ...

....but that’s the extent of what I know about games... so I don’t have a clue how that hen stacks up... but that kid sure is cute!

Btw... I have almost the exact same bibs and shirt :)

I've gotten 5 birds from havoc all of which have been top notch healthy and what one would expect i can not complain.

I've still got these kelso which i will most likely use to cross an not keep going, good smart birds but I like the way others act a bit better. Same with these other birds running around they may get crossed or just live out their days who knows cross that bridge when I get there.

The DMM I just got I've been a fan of for awhile even before joining byc and they suppose to cross really well with blacks and the like we shall see I have high hopes. I couldn't have asked for better blacks then what I was given these will be my main go to birds they act great in everyway always ready to go and so far good to handle, but i have taken the slow an steady approach that seems to have worked out pretty well.

This year I'll be using this black over the Dmm, a black/ruble and a straight black from Havoc.

Back
Top Bottom