Show Off Your Games!

Nice I bet white legged greys look pretty wild
Next up anytime I have some blue over roundhead that's supposed to hatch. See how those do

Here’s a grey. These usually, not always but most of the time have speckles on the breast
ACF3CC9F-07ED-42B4-AE4A-E23BDD9CDA44.jpeg
FF7D76F5-8BF0-48AC-AAE1-2499E35875B6.jpeg

I’ve got a family of yellow legged hatch. Had them for a long time. I have 2 lines of roundheads one yellow legged family and one white legged. Got 2 family’s of greys, one pea combed and yellow legged and the other is straight combed and white legged. And I raise a few of my black birds. That’s it. I can’t keep up with 20 breeds on the yard. I’ve got what I like right now
Here’s a young yellow legged hatch stag.
Sounds like a good mix. I dont either kelso, miners, and roundhead. I should be getting a quail sized pair of Sylvester hatch from a friend. I'm hatching some eggs now for someone that's grey crosses I don't know what they're crossed with though (forgot)

Sounds like a good mix. I dont either kelso, miners, and roundhead. I should be getting a quail sized pair of Sylvester hatch from a friend. I'm hatching some eggs now for someone that's grey crosses I don't know what they're crossed with though (forgot)

I say I’ve only got 4 breeds but, I have at least two strains of each of them. I see lots of breeds or individuals that i think I’d like to have but I fight that temptation. I’m really happy with the fowl I have right now so. . .

I say I’ve only got 4 breeds but, I have at least two strains of each of them. I see lots of breeds or individuals that i think I’d like to have but I fight that temptation. I’m really happy with the fowl I have right now so. . .

I used to raise some mugs. They came all colors, white blue black brown red. Splashed with all colors. I liked those big headed things but, they are a little different kind of rooster and they behave different than other breeds especially during conditioning. I have always been a red rooster man but these greys make you like them.

I figured after I saw your breeds. Are they Cardinal Club? I know those guys. And they used to have the good ones
Yeah technically theres a drizzle of white hackle. They were an 1/8th when I got him the stag above is his son and those kelso chicks are from his son bred back to his (stags) mom. I tried his father but this year he wasn't fertile. Hes about 7yrs old

Back
Top Bottom