Show Off Your Games!

What I call my light color Pumpkin Hulsey, that not white shoulder ,but light cream color. I keep two lines of pure Hulsey, the darker one, and this light ones. Pure Hulsey and all Game...

Another pic. of White Kelso.

Pic of my Butcher Spangle

Thanks all, Chief ,nice roundhead/kelso you have, I like the round head strain. They look great dubbed, is that grey law? red fox ?

Does anyone have some black Sid Tayor.

Quote:
Thanks deerman. I like the look of that white Kelso you have too. I just have never had any white fowl. Which rooster are you referring to as roundhead/kelso? The red stag is pure Tully Kelso, If there was ever anything else mixed into the bloodline years ago it may have been some Albany. But either way he's really starting to come together now. 4 months ago I thought he was going to be a little to fine. The grey is actually pure Shorty Bullock also about 16 months old. I got rid of my Law after I got this bird & a pure hen. I did cross the Shorty over a law hen & law over the shorty hen before I sold the Law though.

By the way, where you from in Ohio? I was born in Youngstown.

Last edited:
Hey jonathanq1, are you still on here? I was hoping you would put up some more pics of your stags after they were all healed, from the dubbing.

Quote:
Thanks deerman. I like the look of that white Kelso you have too. I just have never had any white fowl. Which rooster are you referring to as roundhead/kelso? The red stag is pure Tully Kelso, If there was ever anything else mixed into the bloodline years ago it may have been some Albany. But either way he's really starting to come together now. 4 months ago I thought he was going to be a little to fine. The grey is actually pure Shorty Bullock also about 16 months old. I got rid of my Law after I got this bird & a pure hen. I did cross the Shorty over a law hen & law over the shorty hen before I sold the Law though.

By the way, where you from in Ohio? I was born in Youngstown.

Sorry chief , was talking of your Tully Kelso, mixed up the tag of another pic was a Roundhead/Kelso. Wimlington Ohio, Grew up in the Dayton Area

Ok so I finally got around to taking and uploading some pics. I know these are just chicks but growing fast. I can’t wait to see how they grow out. As always feel free to share your opinions.

Chickenlover54 how are the Shamos doing? I have some chicks here from a different breeder.

Hey Deerman do you ever have chicks or eggs for sale from the Hulseys? I sure would love some

these are the same Shamo batch that I sen't some to Chickenlover54

44626_dsc04218.jpg
[/URL]mg]

These are Shamos from a Brian Williams from NY (if any body has heard of him?)

44626_dsc04257.jpg
[/URL]mg]

These are Malay Games?

44626_dsc04252.jpg
[/URL]]

standard B.B.S. sumatras

44626_dsc04235.jpg
[/URL]g]

bantam sumatras BBS
44626_dsc04248.jpg
[/URL]g]

Pakistnian Asels?
44626_dsc04229.jpg
[/URL]mg]

Still here Chief now that I have more daylight in the evening when I come home from work today I'll try to take pics of them and have them posted. I really like the way the Spangle Sweater looks the brother has several battle scars from when he got out of his pen I can't believe he actually survived that either. His head was the size of a golf ball and his top beak broke off. He looks alot better now though but you'll see what I'm talking about once I post the pics.

Quote:

Back
Top Bottom