Show Off Your Games!

Quote:
Thanks deerman. I like the look of that white Kelso you have too. I just have never had any white fowl. Which rooster are you referring to as roundhead/kelso? The red stag is pure Tully Kelso, If there was ever anything else mixed into the bloodline years ago it may have been some Albany. But either way he's really starting to come together now. 4 months ago I thought he was going to be a little to fine. The grey is actually pure Shorty Bullock also about 16 months old. I got rid of my Law after I got this bird & a pure hen. I did cross the Shorty over a law hen & law over the shorty hen before I sold the Law though.

By the way, where you from in Ohio? I was born in Youngstown.

Sorry chief , was talking of your Tully Kelso, mixed up the tag of another pic was a Roundhead/Kelso. Wimlington Ohio, Grew up in the Dayton Area

No reason to apologize, I was just checking because I do have some half roundhead hens that I posted pics of on here quite a while ago. Thought maybe you were talking about them. Actually I will have some chicks out of one of those hens and the Tully next week! Should make a good cross.

I purchased from Al Sanchez 2yr. Cock. Suprisingly no scars from the war with the Sweater Stag he was in the cage and the stag escaped his pen. Usually it's the other way around.. I have to say he is a total head hunter!!
utf-8BSU1HMDAyMzItMjAxMDAzMjUtMTk0M.jpg

Soto this one is for you my Bantam Gamefowl truely exceptional in every sense of the word I'm crossing him now with 5 bbred bantam hens.
utf-8BSU1HMDAyMzEtMjAxMDAzMjUtMTkzO.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAyMzAtMjAxMDAzMjUtMTkzO.jpg

When he got out of his pen
utf-8BSU1HMDAxODYtMjAxMDAzMDMtMjExM.jpg

Here is his 3 week recovery
utf-8BSU1HMDAyMjctMjAxMDAzMjUtMTkzO.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAyMjYtMjAxMDAzMjUtMTkzN.jpg

Here is my brood Sweater Spangle stag brother to the one above
utf-8BSU1HMDAyMjMtMjAxMDAzMjUtMTkzN.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAyMjItMjAxMDAzMjUtMTkzN.jpg

Quote:
Varies from breeding to breeder, some people like big runs. Some use the little 3X3X3 dome pens. I believe most of my game fowl pens are 4X5(maybe 6?) X 5, i plan on building some new (larger) pens eventually though. I don't suggest the dome pens for more than one bird, but i have seen people fit a pair in them. Even a trio or quad in bantams (gamefowl in general, not just hulseys).

-Daniel.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom