Show Off Your Games!

Chickenlover54 just wondering how the chicks are doing? Mine are just starting to fully feather out hopefully I will have a large grow out pen finished for them in the next few days. They sure are getting big fast.

pride&joy :

Chickenlover54 just wondering how the chicks are doing? Mine are just starting to fully feather out hopefully I will have a large grow out pen finished for them in the next few days. They sure are getting big fast.

Ya! They are getting huge! Did I never send you pictures of their new home? I am sorry, I completely forgot. I will go find my camera.​

Quote:
Ya! They are getting huge! Did I never send you pictures of their new home? I am sorry, I completely forgot. I will go find my camera.

You'd better.
wink.png
Either I missed the last photos or you never posted them as we asked.
big_smile.png

im going to be picking up some pumpkin hulsey on 3 hrs!!!! they are 2 week old chicks im going to be getting 4. first time for chicks so im kind of clue less... can they be out side? just the four of them?

Quote:
Glad to see they are healing up well! The last picture of the spangled rooster looks pretty nice. He'll finish out to be a nice bird!

Quote:
They with need temps. of 85 degree.

Here the rules on chicks.

Start out brooder 95 degree reduce 5 each week. so best not to have them without heat untill 4 or 5 weeks. Then only if outside temps. are warm.

hey yall, here awhile back i run across a site that had a history to most of the game chicken strains, and can't seem to locate it.

if anybody has a link to it could ya pm it to me.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom