Show Off Your Games!

Quote:
love the husley! Would love to get my hands on some...You know of where I can get a few of this line?

I do sell hatching eggs on ebay, or would sell chicks later............

Chicks would be ideal ^^

16272_red_rooster_group_games_2.jpg

16272_red_rooster_blue_game_hen.jpg

16272_red_rooster_spangle_roundhead_hen.jpg

16272_red_rooster.jpg

16272_red_rooster_group_games.jpg

16272_red_rooster_and_hatch_hen.jpg

16272_red_rooster_hatch_asil_hen.jpg

16272_games_hens.jpg

Quote:
Hey Cuban Longtails, thanks for the tip! I went on Ebay & bought 20 White Sonotol Asil eggs from FlyinFrizzle. Hopefully they are offspring of the birds in the pictures he had posted. Looked very nice.

You're welcome! Good luck on the incubation & hatch!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Hey Cuban Longtails, thanks for the tip! I went on Ebay & bought 20 White Sonotol Asil eggs from FlyinFrizzle. Hopefully they are offspring of the birds in the pictures he had posted. Looked very nice.

You're welcome! Good luck on the incubation & hatch!
big_smile.png

Thanks! I've got my fingers & toes crossed. There were a few other bidders and they ended up costing a little more than I planned to spend, so hopefully I'll hatch a decent percentage. I set them on Sunday, so I'll keep you posted.

Quote:
thanks he's a little shabby right now- I moved him from a pen that I couldn't get in before because it was too low and I had to catch him with a dip net. Now they are in one of the tall dog kennels and I have a chair and I sit with them and talk to them every day!! LOL ( crazy I know) Now he will eat out of my hand and stand right on my feet . He's very intelligent and really takes care of all these ladies . That spangle hen is kind of crazy . She likes for me to hold a pan for her to eat . And she jumps straight up to try to get to it before I get sat down in my chair!! LOL Every animal I get here ends up thinking it's a dog !! Except for the little dogs- They think they are people!!

here is my little flock of birds. the roo farthest in the back of the pic is the son of the dominique and one of the game hens. these birds are the hardiest i have ever had. i call them my red neck birds, they hang out in the woods, roost in the trees and just seem like very health, happy birds. i would love more. the two roos are going to be trouble if i don't get that little roo a flock. i have eight other birds, that are about 8-9 weeks old and i want to put one of the roos with them, but feel it is still a bit too early.

35132_show_off_your_games.jpg

Back
Top Bottom