Show Off Your Games!

Quote:
Wow!! Love the color and her shape- And I also like a hen with spurs for some reason- always have.

Thank you.
She is mean as they come when she has a clutch of biddies and loves to use those spurs and I have the scares on my legs to prove it.
lol.png

Chris

Quote:
Wow!! Love the color and her shape- And I also like a hen with spurs for some reason- always have.

Thank you.
She is mean as they come when she has a clutch of biddies and loves to use those spurs and I have the scares on my legs to prove it.
lol.png

Chris

I like a mean hen too- I've got a couple kind of like that- I have a couple of black hens but one is part asil and the other is something else that I forgot- I like them but I want some really dark hens like yours and that are made up like yours- She is a Looker.

Was reading on one of those other forums that I googled about "Black Japs" Saw some pics they were nice looking hens but didn't see any pictures of roosters- Any of you guys know anything about them?

that sheldon roundhead hen is standard shape/color?

i have one like her but completely black with just dark blood red Hugh to her comb and face in the right light, but thicker legs and spurs maybe (also spurs were capped when i got her sadly, and missed getting her sisters with her), and mine has a rainbow gloss even able to see in just enough light to see her at all. she just attacked me like a pitbull today for trying to take a chick to look at close (maybe good those spurs were capped after all?). ive just ben calling her the spanish hen... lol i forget who told me she looked like might be spanish hen.

her and my sid taylor's hen chicks are easy to sex, as they are all black also except the first of the eggs i got to hatch from first clutch of syd taylor, though the hens especially have a white spot occassionally under chin, and they tend to kill the cockrels for some reason, as the cockrels will try to start sparing and tussling even, but the hens just kill them without all the shinanigans, so i only have one for sure cockrel that was raised up to poult with a hen, by a woman on here local to me, who wanted strong test eggs and chicks to start out with (and these eggs and chicks are as tough as ive seen, though tried breeding to some maybe nferior roosters and the few tend to kill off the majrity that arnt solid black and hard as coffin nails).

funny thing though, the chicks, of the sisters or same two of four others i recently acquired (still trying to trade for the last one i want for my collection of those four i liked from long ago), to go with the mean spraddle legged hen i have, of my syd taylors, are hatching some solid breeder stock games as well as show and champion line, from daddy, and the chicks are seemingly sweet ad even scared of me so far. lol but they are still killing off all the non black chicks it seems, except two game mystery chicks out of three, that they already killed the one, plus worried about other non black as well as the one black that is starting to turn reddish. am i nuts, or are chickens seeming racist, or is it just the toughest one's genes showing and manifesting even showing in base black coloring?

someone "supposedly" ratted me out to health department (though just received a note from manager, and nothing formal or from them and nothing since, oddly), and now fond out that the neighbors (some of them cops), are playing with their kids by teaching them to shoot at and have killed some of my animals (chickens, quail, guinea pigs, dogs, and new bunnies), even though they are mostly penned and even caged. what a bunch of darn wastes of air!!! what can i do against this, or is their nothing because of them being police (figure game bird owners might know a bit more about ins and outs of law)???

Last edited:
The law is the law no mater who breaks it. Complain to the Police higher ups, if that dont work go to town council. Contrary to what lots of people think, police have to anwser to the same laws as you do.

thanks old cowboy! i told the guy (another cop, there encouraged to live here, and good to me once was hanging out with them, even tough im a darn yankee to all who know, until now), who usually handles these things, and he got ticked and told me to get the darn/hell outta here, and seemed was trying to force me off the walk way/porch. i talked to the manager, she sounded really nice about it, and said would be taken care of, though i said again if everyone had issues with me to just say so and ill gladly move, but she said there was no need for that. so wondering if i should be wary for me and my pets till i can gt outta here???

Back
Top Bottom