Show Off Your Games!

Quote:
He looks exactly like one of my roosters and he is half brown red hatch and half spangled hatch . He's a pretty rooster - I haven't dubbed mine yet either- I want him dubbed but have never done it and haven't quite worked up the nerve yet

Quote:
He looks exactly like one of my roosters and he is half brown red hatch and half spangled hatch . He's a pretty rooster - I haven't dubbed mine yet either- I want him dubbed but have never done it and haven't quite worked up the nerve yet

I appreciate your opinion!

I'm not planning on dubbing him cuz he's not for show and it RARELY gets below 10F where I live.

I'm getting a sweet line of game chickens soon from one of my local breeders, they are fiesty and BEAUTIFUL. I'll throw some picts up soon, they are going for alot but have a top notch bloodline. It's about time I got a good pure line that I can breed out.
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I'm just getting started myself, my stock came from Prariechiken. I'm breeding from two pairs, so far this little stag is all I've gotten but I have a couple dozen set to hatch this coming Sunday I believe, and plan to set some more.

Ps.. Nice bird GG, not a big fan of doms but the golden look works with it
cool.png

Thanks DT. I am not a fan of dom either, this stags daddy is solid gold without the barring, and is unbelievable. But I can handle the dom as long as it looks like this
smile.png

Quote:
I was able to candle the Asil eggs tonight, I have 6 of 7 developing with the other having a broken air sack. This is the best result I have ever had on shipped eggs!

These are in lockdown and due to hatch Friday

Quote:
I was able to candle the Asil eggs tonight, I have 6 of 7 developing with the other having a broken air sack. This is the best result I have ever had on shipped eggs!

One of the Shamos pipped
celebrate.gif
IDK why so early, no temp problem. I might have counted one day off and its only hatching 1 day early

hey guys im new to this. i was just wondering if any of you have pit game bantams or large pit games.
i am starting out with my chickens and would love to get into showing one day could anyone piost a picture of a show standard rooster or hen?
thanks Marshall

Quote:

One of the Shamos pipped
celebrate.gif
IDK why so early, no temp problem. I might have counted one day off and its only hatching 1 day early

I woke up to 3 babies out, one looks to have a problem standing, I'm not going to open the incubator to find out but it looks like it may have a problem with its neck.

Quote:
Hey Nice fowl, what do you figure he weighs? I think I recocnize your pens from another aution site. I have been tempted on some but wonder how that tin will cook my fowl down here in the heat and humidity?

Back
Top Bottom